What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

"You see Drake, I knew Luffy would defeat Kaido. My cards told me that from the start but you see I had already betrayed kid. My pride wouldnt allow me to do it again"

Oda the clown, who expects us to swallow this horse shit up.​
His prediction plot(if we even want to call it that) is one of the most useless things in the series...Like whats the point of adding that in the story at all... There is literally no value to it. It's no different than viewers predicting stuff XD...but we are not part of the story. :milaugh:
I was thinking the cards will always come true and based on the predictions the alliance will be making changes to plan and all..poor me :denzimote:

I hope you're right
The characters we have been waiting to see in action for decades do not deserve to be done dirty by a rushed conclusion
Honestly the way I've been thinking about One Piece for several years now is in 3 parts, so this really does feel like "Part 3" to me in a way. This final saga/storyline will probably be Oda's biggest, and if that's the case, bigger than the ~250 chapter Yonko Saga.

Thats what i mean, since Zoro is both a powerhouse and the guardian of the Strawhats, i can even see Zoro guarding Wano and fighting CPs and finally even Ryokugyu on his own (in order for Luffy and the other crews to be able to leave first), lifting the spirit of The Samurai so that they unofficially round up at Zoro's lead to fend off WG's army, thus Zoro getting the glory and recognition from Ryokugyu as Second Ryuma. Maybe after that Zoro can explore his own lineage and lore in solitary adventure at Wano etc before catching up to Luffy (by unknown means, maybe hitching a ride to a passing ship somewhere?). Somewhat fitting imo, but i'm also currently seeing Oda in a pessimistic light regarding plot coherence lol
I'm also really disappointed in Oda rn, but still gonna stick to my guns until it's over. If things haven't been salvaged at all by the time Wano is over, I'll probably write out an essay with all my thoughts and take somewhat of a break for my mental sanity lol. I spend too much time thinking about One Piece and interacting with the community for my own good

S

stealthblack

Btw,
Admirals need to show more haki feats because so far they were mostly showing their other powers gravity, ice, lava.

Honestly the way I've been thinking about One Piece for several years now is in 3 parts, so this really does feel like "Part 3" to me in a way. This final saga/storyline will probably be Oda's biggest, and if that's the case, bigger than the ~250 chapter Yonko Saga.
Elbaf: 20 chapters max
Laught Tale: 60 chapters (it will mostly be fighting BB only, so it doesn't need to be that long)
Crazy lore flashback: 20 chapters
Final war against WG: 100 chapters

So around 200 chapters should be enough, right?

Elbaf: 20 chapters max
Laught Tale: 60 chapters (it will mostly be fighting BB only, so it doesn't need to be that long)
Crazy lore flashback: 20 chapters
Final war against WG: 100 chapters

So around 200 chapters should be enough, right?
Elbaf isn’t going to be shafted

chances are, that’s where the 4th poneglyph will be.
I think Elbaf is where Luffy vs Blackbeard happens and laugh tale is mostly a void century flashback arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.