What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does it by himself and gets highlighted on his own, I would be down for that. But tbh it seems like GB is coming alone and I feel like at this point it will just be the SHs and the alliance all together versus the WG even if he is not alone
Thats what i mean, since Zoro is both a powerhouse and the guardian of the Strawhats, i can even see Zoro guarding Wano and fighting CPs and finally even Ryokugyu on his own (in order for Luffy and the other crews to be able to leave first), lifting the spirit of The Samurai so that they unofficially round up at Zoro's lead to fend off WG's army, thus Zoro getting the glory and recognition from Ryokugyu as Second Ryuma. Maybe after that Zoro can explore his own lineage and lore in solitary adventure at Wano etc before catching up to Luffy (by unknown means, maybe hitching a ride to a passing ship somewhere?). Somewhat fitting imo, but i'm also currently seeing Oda in a pessimistic light regarding plot coherence lol

You really think Kid stayed on Wano for another week? He and his crew are probably long gone, just like Law and his crew
don't see Law leave since he wants to go to Laugh Tale as well and i doubt that he can without Luffy. he stated he wants to know the history of the D. and that make it clear he will accompany Luffy but who knows he can leave for a bit alone and come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.