What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I'll level with all Usopp fans now: I fucking hate his pop green attacks. It's the laziest cop out for creativity I've ever seen. One arc he has a pop green for every scenario: you need to extinguish small fires? Poo green is here. Need to put people to sleep? Pop green. Need to devour someone? Pop green.

Yet in the next instant he will be bitching how he doesn't have anything in his arsenal to deal with some enemy.

Personally, Usopp should have stuck with his original moveset and arsenal + got one or two close combat moves for when shit gets tight.

Hell, maybe even a gun or some sharp projectiles to inflict damage. Or even kairoseki in Wano.

Tl,dr: fuck pop greens
That's exactly the criticism I've seek for him before lately and I completely agree. It's like Erza with her 100 armours or whatever. Even Luffys awakening somewhat imo.

I genuinely can't believe how much Oda fucked up Usopp. Such an extreme contrast to the amazing "Sniper, Deception and Endurance God" we had pre TS ironically and even comparing him to Dressrosa too, it's it's an extreme contrast alone.

Usopp has done nothing significant in Wano, in 150 chapters especially something good. Un-fucking-believable.

Elbaf has truly become my hyper mega giga super omega alpha beta sigma copium for him, if we even do get Elbaf and Oda doesn't royally fuck that up too.

How the fuck is this Usopp supposed to compare to Yasopp and Van Auger and even take them on?
Even Katakuri did more sniping than Usopp post TS I think!

Oda wanted a botanist for the crew originally, a separate character but now he seems to have made Usopp into it by force. Either he didn't know what to do with Usopp post TS or and really wanted that Botanist to be part of the crew.

He could have had someone like Carrot be the Botanist and have her join for that reason too then or another character.

So two chapters left, then Wano is over, and we start a one month break. Rip awakening. Rip ZKK. Rip Zoros lineage. Rip Ryuma back story. Rip Kaido back story. Rip Ashura Doji and Izo. Rip the 40 other plot threads left open.
I really don't know what Oda was thinking this arc.

Aside from the major plot points you mentioned there were also countless smaller plot points that he teased and never touched upon again (dolls in the basement, BM crew still looming around etc.)

I just think it became way too much for Oda to handle. That's why he also suddenly decided to end it. He knew he wrote the Wano plot against a wall and somehow had to get out after all.

I'll level with all Usopp fans now: I fucking hate his pop green attacks. It's the laziest cop out for creativity I've ever seen. One arc he has a pop green for every scenario: you need to extinguish small fires? Poo green is here. Need to put people to sleep? Pop green. Need to devour someone? Pop green.

Yet in the next instant he will be bitching how he doesn't have anything in his arsenal to deal with some enemy.

Personally, Usopp should have stuck with his original moveset and arsenal + got one or two close combat moves for when shit gets tight.

Hell, maybe even a gun or some sharp projectiles to inflict damage. Or even kairoseki in Wano.

Tl,dr: fuck pop greens
Poop greens

B

Ballel

I really don't know what Oda was thinking this arc.

Aside from the major plot points you mentioned there were also countless smaller plot points that he teased and never touched upon again (dolls in the basement etc.)

I just think it became way too much for Oda to handle. That's why he also suddenly decided to end it. He knew he wrote the Wano plot against a wall and somehow had to get out after all.
Good that HunterxHunter is back!
HxH > One Piece

That's exactly the criticism I've seek for him before lately and I completely agree. It's like Erza with her 100 armours or whatever. Even Luffys awakening somewhat imo.

I genuinely can't believe how much Oda fucked up Usopp. Such an extreme contrast to the amazing "Sniper, Deception and Endurance God" we had pre TS ironically and even comparing him to Dressrosa too, it's it's an extreme contrast alone.

Usopp has done nothing significant in Wano, in 150 chapters especially something good. Un-fucking-believable.

Elbaf has truly become my hyper mega giga super omega alpha beta sigma copium for him, if we even do get Elbaf and Oda doesn't royally fuck that up too.

How the fuck is this Usopp supposed to compare to Yasopp and Van Auger and even take them on?
Even Katakuri did more sniping than Usopp post TS I think!

Oda wanted a botanist for the crew originally, a seperate character but now he seems to have made it a separate character.
Van Augur is precise but we don't know if he has durability to match his hype. I don't expect neither him nor Yasopp to be that durable. But I do expect them to have some strong long range attacks.

And some guns for close range.
Post automatically merged:

:cheers:

Oda should have concentrated on the fight when the fight was happening imo. So many cut scenes here and there. Unnecessary gag scenes, stretched udon sub arc and Tama scenes were kind of annoying and unnecessary imo. Oda could have used all these additional panels to explore the actual plot more (expanded Kaido’s backstory, more on Toki, more BM vs Law and Kidd action)

Now that Onigashima has landed, what happened to Big Mom pirates?? They should have caught up to the island by now

Status
Not open for further replies.