What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Kaido coming back and getting defeated again will be included in the booklet :risitameh:
The long lost Yonko and maybe Admiral/Logia awakenings, Zoros parentage, Roronoa history, why Kuina and Tashigi are so similar, stuff about Sanjis mum, Namis parents, lineage, why she was at Oykot, Usopps full name and lineage, Frankys parents and lineage, Brooks past including as a convoy and knowing the Vinsmokes, Peronas full name and bsckstory, lineage etc, Mihawks backstory, Tokos full name, parents and such, Tamas full name, Kaidos full name and missing backstory, why he looks so different to Oars, Yamatos mother, Who's Who's face and real identity, judge's eyebrows, judge's speech to big mom and germas ancient history, the list keeps going on and on.

But who I am kidding? How much of these will actually get answered even in these manuscripts or by Oda in anyway possible?

I've said this before, Oda started to really hammer down the fact that he wanted to end OP mid Wano, the guy realized halfway through Wano that he doesn't want to be a mangaka forever

there is a saying in sports; "if you're already thinking about retirement you're retired"

:kayneshrug:
He's been doing this shit for 25 years now. He rarely gets to visit his family or travel across the world. Oda just wants to get his shit done fr this time. One Piece is sure shot to end in 5 years.

:josad:

Yonko tier is in shambles. I am just gna user Kaido tier for top tier starting from now on. This man Law ruined it all:pepeke:

Luffy - High Kaido Tier
Zoro - Low - Mid Kaido Tier
Kid - Low - Mid Kaido Tier
Yamato - Low Kaido Tier
Law - Yonko Tier
Sanji - Mid Yonko
Killer - Low Yonko
:kobeha: Why u cryin?
Mad, Luffy needed Jesus powers to copy Law’s move?

Status
Not open for further replies.