What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The media decides who becomes a yonko (or pirate king for that matter)
i am not questioning that. what i am saying is that it makes no sense for law and kid to be seen as yonko.
when luffy started being called the fifth emperor we saw that all those factors were counted it was not just the fact that morgan said he defeated big mom but also the five thousand fleet with many pirate crews in it and all the territories loyal to him.

law and kid have the strength but that is not enough to be considered a yonkou. teach was not instantly considered a yonkou when he got shirohige powers but only after he conquered territories and expanded his influence.

if law and kid become yonkou just because they defeated a yonkou it is pure fanservice

Sanji vs greenbull soon :steef::steef:

YC2 + Level Kidd and yc3.5 level killer with bunch of fodders are a yonko crew:kobeha::kobeha:

Ngl it's an insult to the yonko
I think sending one Admiral for the alliance is bullshit unless Oda wants them to neg. He literally showed Fujitora in bandages versus 4 RA Commanders with RyoukoGyou's help . Here you have 3 men who dethroned 2 yonkous, 2 powerful adv CoC users, Sanji, Jimbe, and the rest of SHP, Kidd Pirates, Heart Pirates and even the remaining Akazaya 9 and other samurais. Thinking GB takes them down all by himself and fodder marines is absolute bollocks. What is LolDA thinking here?

Status
Not open for further replies.