What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bigger picture would be Kid and Law, like Blackbeard was, being considered people with the potential to eventually take over and become Emperors.

They flat out don’t deserve it right now and the World Gov should be aware of that. CP0 were watching everything in the island using the Merries, they know how the fight actually went.
Literally everybody who witnessed the fight said Kid and Law beat her. Why would CP0 think otherwise

Desperately want an Admiral to die in Wano because 2 Yonkou died there and that to the element of a certain Admiral huh?
:myman:
Nope, I'm just not delusional enough to think Greenbull stands even the remotest chance against the force that is occupying Wano right now, you could add Kizaru and Fujitora as well and they still get dumpstered

Luffy > one of them
Kidd, Law and Sanji > one of them
Zoro, Yamato and Jinbe > one of them

And that's ignoring the ten other high tiers there

No, other yonkos dont make a title "unofficial". you can think they are, that isnt proof they are. if the world thinks you are one, then thats what you are. simple.

youve done that last two comments which is honestly fine ,
I just dont want to waste my time with dumb arguments . very clear you are fine with the outcome as long as it props your fav character.

I look at what luffy and his crew are to become what you consider an "official" emperor and these two are far from it.
No, idc about Law being an emperor. If you look at previous “future yonko” threads I’ve never listed Law there

I’m actually the objective one here. Idgaf about what I think makes sense or not, I just go by what Oda says

Status
Not open for further replies.