What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Urouge is Pregnant with Big Mom's Child???
Biggest question I have

Do Kid and Law follow Luffy to the end? Do they go their separate ways? Law has been with the crew since PH.

I personally hope they leave for a while and come back for the endgame. Really Oda needs to focus on Bonney and Urogue now
I think Law is smart enough to know that Luffy is the man who will actually reach Laugh Tale, at this point, even if he'll never admit it, and Law is adamant about wanting to learn the true history, so, I think he'll swallow his pride with some flimsy excuse and travel along side the Straw Hats.

I expect Law and Robin to have another heart to heart about history at some point during Wano's wrap-up.

I think Bonney will show up at some point to de-age Momo, not sure when, though. I imagine Urogue's backstory is going to tie into Skypiea/that side of the ancient history. I have a feeling Bonney has some crazy plot twist behind her, not sure what though.

I think the WG is taking the bigger picture into scope here. They aren't looking at this like we are: they weren't there. To them Monkey D. Luffy (the grandson of the greatest Marine known in the series and son of the most notorious man in the series, who beat Kaido in 1v1 combat), Eustass Kid (a man who has stolen from Yonkou and challenged multiple Yonkou and survived, before knocking Big Mom into Wano's underbelly) and Trafalgar Law (a former Shichibukai with the DF the WG desired most, who helped defeat Doflamingo, shut down his underworld operations, and then fought against Kaido and aided Kid against Big Mom) ALL JUST EXECUTED A RAID THAT DEFEATED TWO YONKOU.

This isn't Black Beard killing a dying Whitebeard. This is Kaido in his prime and Big Mom as full health/near her prime getting defeated, straight up, by an alliance between three Supernovas. That is more terrifying than anything Black Beard has accomplished, as far as the WG is concerned, because now the balance of power is completely broken.

Three Supernova just led an alliance to successfully beat two Yonkou. What if Luffy, Law, and Kid join forces? The idea of Kaido going to Marineford was scary enough to the WG. Imagine three Yonkou, one of which is like a little brother to Shanks, joining forces and making Wano their pirate fortress? That is a nightmare scenario for the WG and Marines.

I understand that a good number of people hate how Kaido and Big Mom were defeated. But, from the WG's perspective, the defeat of two Yonkou is defenitely a giant feat in Luffy/Law/Kid's favors.
The bigger picture would be Kid and Law, like Blackbeard was, being considered people with the potential to eventually take over and become Emperors.

They flat out don’t deserve it right now and the World Gov should be aware of that. CP0 were watching everything in the island using the Merries, they know how the fight actually went.

It took Blackbeard a year of him consolidating power, taking over territories and then beating the Whitebeard Remnants to be considered an Emperor.

Simply killing Whitebeard was not enough. Even with that, his unprecedented two DFs, him playing the World Gov like a fiddle to get a crew of monsters togethers, that was only enough to be considered someone with Yonko potential. He had to follow through on it and cement his position in the world.

That was good writing. Kid and Law chucking Big Mom off an island and suddenly being Yonko isn’t.
Like I and many others have said a few times now: It really feels like Oda doesn't care anymore or someone completely different is writing the manga.

The difference between now and the past is insane when you look at the storywriting.

Yes because the title of emperor reflects in strength

And Kaido proved it to be right

and lol at “spam” literally said that once and you’re triggered
No, other yonkos dont make a title "unofficial". you can think they are, that isnt proof they are. if the world thinks you are one, then thats what you are. simple.

Yet I’ve been right most of Wano lmao

okay dude, keep living in your fanfic. I’ll read the story instead
Literally had other emperors downplay Luffy

nice try tho, I’ll keep reading the story while you live in fanfic.com
youve done that last two comments which is honestly fine ,
I just dont want to waste my time with dumb arguments . very clear you are fine with the outcome as long as it props your fav character.

I look at what luffy and his crew are to become what you consider an "official" emperor and these two are far from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.