What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took Blackbeard a year of him consolidating power, taking over territories and then beating the Whitebeard Remnants to be considered an Emperor.

Simply killing Whitebeard was not enough. Even with that, his unprecedented two DFs, him playing the World Gov like a fiddle to get a crew of monsters togethers, that was only enough to be considered someone with Yonko potential. He had to follow through on it and cement his position in the world.

That was good writing. Kid and Law chucking Big Mom off an island and suddenly being Yonko isn’t.
It's like Goku achieving SSJ1 for the first time after nearly dying at Namek while Goten and Trunks casually pulled it out.

The Marshall had it difficult since day one.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Except they will credit the 3 SN captains for beating an alliance of 2 yonkos
The accomplishment of beating 2 yonkos>>>>>, not even marines have ever pulled that off in history
BB only steal killed a dying old man (caught in cameras), and beating Marco after a while
i guess a significant fact could be, they killed them in their (at least Kaidos) territory with kaidos whole (!) army and crew at place. They not only killed both yonkos, they completely took down the whole crew and alliance.
At chance, they could even count in the big mum pirates, which were close, since perospero was seen.

Maybe tho I doubt Buggy would be made emperor and Katakuri is eating led right now
Buggy would be hilarious, but idk if it should be him. That's honestly too ridiculous (but who am I kidding, Oda would do it).

I doubt Mihawk or Weevil, they are too "lone gun" type people even if they are broken strong, but I guess we'll see. I doubt it'll be someone new at least. Oda would be tripping if he added yet another new character outside those we know about (Ryo, Vegapunk, Im, etc.)

BM being officially out of the Yonko system also makes me think we're gonna see her and the BMPs again on Elbaf but just as Great Pirates and not Yonko anymore
but would she be out ? she still has her territories and the crews affiliated to her. it makes sense if kaido lost the title because his crew was completely defeated and he lost his head quarters.

but would she be out ? she still has her territories and the crews affiliated to her. it makes sense if kaido lost the title because his crew was completely defeated and he lost his head quarters.
I can see Tottoland starting to lose its population if word goes out she ain't a Yonko anymore cuz civilians in the NW specifically look for the protection of a Yonko to survive

Status
Not open for further replies.