What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We could have Rocks film but now we need to make family member
:seriously::seriously:
Ace 3.0
oda writing has become shit in wano but is still a thousand times better than any movie. the last thing we need is rocks flashback to be a movie instead of happen in manga.

i hope after the break one piece has a new editor because i am sure wano be this bad was because the current editor is completely incompetent.

oda writing has become shit in wano but is still a thousand times better than any movie. the last thing we need is rocks flashback to be a movie instead of happen in manga.

i hope after the break one piece has a new editor because i am sure wano be this bad was because the current editor is completely incompetent.
That Carrot fucker needs to go to prison

It's gonna be a watch for 0 times for me
Personally I just want to see what breadcrumb lore Oda gave the film for Shanks lol. It'll definitely be something, since the movie comes out Aug 6th and the manga is back the week before.

We definitely are getting world updates after this point and I feel like Oda is close to dropping lore about Shanks "making his move".

Literally had other emperors downplay Luffy

nice try tho, I’ll keep reading the story while you live in fanfic.com
ah yes other emperors decide those who are recognised as emperors . very "valid" point you just brought up.

over this argument , kinda lame arguing with a bloke who just spams fanfic.com .

Biggest question I have

Do Kid and Law follow Luffy to the end? Do they go their separate ways? Law has been with the crew since PH.

I personally hope they leave for a while and come back for the endgame. Really Oda needs to focus on Bonney and Urogue now
Greg hinted a while back in AP that the concept of crew members will be useless post Wano. I guess what he meant is we would have a permanent alliance from now on

Makes sense considering Big Mom now holds a grudge towards Kid and Law

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Biggest question I have

Do Kid and Law follow Luffy to the end? Do they go their separate ways? Law has been with the crew since PH.

I personally hope they leave for a while and come back for the endgame. Really Oda needs to focus on Bonney and Urogue now
i think law will be out of this for a while, maybe studying Zou or something.

Kid will also first separate. We get an island with story, maybe elbaf, maybe something before. End of elbaf will shanks appear and kid too, which was searching for shanks to take him down.

ah yes other emperors decide those who are recognised as emperors . very "valid" point you just brought up.

over this argument , kinda lame arguing with a bloke who just spams fanfic.com .
Yes because the title of emperor reflects in strength

And Kaido proved it to be right

and lol at “spam” literally said that once and you’re triggered

Status
Not open for further replies.