What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are literally told that a Kaido and Big Mom were going to get bigger bounties due to their alliance alone
No we weren’t. We were told that the Warlords are getting new bounties and that Kaido and Big Mom combined would be way higher than Whitebeard and Roger.

But importantly, Kaido and Big Mom were pretty much equal partners. Both incredibly strong, both had an incredibly strong crew, both had territories and influence of their own. It was a partnership pretty much of equals.

Kid and Law bring nothing of worth to an alliance other than their own strength (and Killer), which is considerably lesser than that of Luffy.

Anyway, I don’t know what bounties have to do with it. I have no problem with Kid and Law getting a big bounty, it’s being Emperors that annoys me.

we know how this works, and Oda is likely doing to put Law and Kid in a pedestal( if he goes and makes emperors ofc) wether it dilutes or not it’s personal opinion. I try not to be biased when thinking about shit like that. What I want and what Oda wants are two different things
I mean yeah, Oda’s not going to read this and change his mind.

But it unquestionably dilutes it. I don’t see how anyone can argue against that. Nobody can tell me with a straight face that after Wano it makes any sense for the Beast Pirates (or whatever Yonko crew you pick) and the Kid /Heart Pirates to be considered crews of the same level.

No we weren’t. We were told that the Warlords are getting new bounties and that Kaido and Big Mom combined would be way higher than Whitebeard and Roger.

But importantly, Kaido and Big Mom were pretty much equal partners. Both incredibly strong, both had an incredibly strong crew, both had territories and influence of their own. It was a partnership pretty much of equals.

Kid and Law bring nothing of worth to an alliance other than their own strength (and Killer), which is considerably lesser than that of Luffy.

Anyway, I don’t know what bounties have to do with it. I have no problem with Kid and Law getting a big bounty, it’s being Emperors that annoys me.

I mean yeah, Oda’s not going to read this and change his mind.

But it unquestionably dilutes it. I don’t see how anyone can argue against that. Nobody can tell me with a straight face that after Wano it makes any sense for the Beast Pirates (or whatever Yonko crew you pick) and the Kid /Heart Pirates to be considered crews of the same level.
Big Mom is considerably weaker than Kaido tho

I hope Kid and Law get former beast pirates because I agree as of now their crews are a joke

He's mindbroken after losing to Kaido:kidsmile:
He will only fight Apoop and no one else :kidsmile:
He is fighting the Yonko b-b-but will job :kidsmile:
He is fighting Big Mom but will job with Law :kidsmile:
He will defeat Big Mom but Law carried him:kidsmile:
He will not be an E-E-E-mperor :kidsmile: <------------------------------------------- YOU ARE HERE
He will not have a bounty higher than Law:kidsmile:
He will not be relevant in the final saga:kidsmile:
Okay he is slightly relevant but he will not defeat Shanks:kidsmile:
He will not find the One Piece:kidsmile:

How can you say this with a straight face….

this is what a casual big mom did to Marco who is generally accepted as the strongest out of the yc1.

She couldn’t do that to kidd
Jimbe and Robin dropped her outside right before this happened.
Post automatically merged:

He's mindbroken after losing to Kaido:kidsmile:
He will only fight Apoop and no one else :kidsmile:
He is fighting the Yonko b-b-but will job :kidsmile:
He is fighting Big Mom but will job with Law :kidsmile:
He will defeat Big Mom but Law carried him:kidsmile:
He will not be an E-E-E-mperor :kidsmile: <------------------------------------------- YOU ARE HERE
He will not have a bounty higher than Law:kidsmile:
He will not be relevant in the final saga:kidsmile:
Okay he is slightly relevant but he will not defeat Shanks:kidsmile:
He will not find the One Piece:kidsmile:
He won't find the one piece.

It is possible that the term "the new emperors" is an exaggeration of Morgans as well. He likes to put some hype on him What is certain is that in the newspapers it will be written that Luffy beat Kaido 1 against 1, that the Mugiwara crew beat the hundred beasts crew.

That Luffy awakened his fruit in Nika. And seeing how Morgans loves Luffy he is able to tell that Law, Kid, Marco were under Luffy's orders. And that Luffy told Law and Kid to take care of Big Mom while he takes care of Kaido.

Morgans had done something like that when he recalled Luffy's exploits to WCI. I think it may be possible that Luffy is affirmed leader of the alliance, in addition to having recruited Jinbei (and perhaps Yamato unconfirmed for now).

What do you think guys ?
@MonsterKaido @Luffy is the mc @Pantheos @rerere @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Paperchampion23

Status
Not open for further replies.