What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh you Tripping Kidd was trash even against big mom it was all law kidd attack are so dull, and Marco and Katakuri is above Kidd and Law bruh, they would beat big mom not just through her off a island and they wouldn't lose so many times lik kid and Law before doing even that
Law attacks are so dull yet he had Big Mom begging for her life

We are literally told that a Kaido and Big Mom were going to get bigger bounties due to their alliance alone

we know how this works, and Oda is likely doing to put Law and Kid in a pedestal( if he goes and makes emperors ofc) wether it dilutes or not it’s personal opinion. I try not to be biased when thinking about shit like that. What I want and what Oda wants are two different things
It was never stated Kaido and Big mom would get bigger bounties for teaming up.

And Luffy got called an emperor in the 903 newspaper.

Idc about none of that since Oda does whatever the hell he wants. My comment is directed at the “WG saw how the fight went”

the WG witnessed Big Mom losing to them just like everyone else. I don’t see why they would think differently of them. Specially since we know Blackbeard was punked badly by a Yonko and still got the title

imo if they get the title it will be mainly carried by their strength and alliance with Luffy. Oda will make it a point to call them the biggest threat to the WG
Yeah it terms of just combat
I think law and kidd are more worthy now than blackbeards was after the payback war

Now u factor in two devil fruits
That definitely makes teach worthy
But law kidd are getting credit for beating bigmom whether anyone thinks they should or not

Which is one of the greater feats in onepiece
It's deserving of something special
The bounty conversation was interduced this chapter in a scene with both of them there

Status
Not open for further replies.