What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took Blackbeard a year of him consolidating power, taking over territories and then beating the Whitebeard Remnants to be considered an Emperor.

Simply killing Whitebeard was not enough. Even with that, his unprecedented two DFs, him playing the World Gov like a fiddle to get a crew of monsters togethers, that was only enough to be considered someone with Yonko potential. He had to follow through on it and cement his position in the world.

That was good writing. Kid and Law chucking Big Mom off an island and suddenly being Yonko isn’t.
Kid and Law been doing that fir 2 years bro

Fish-man Saga = East Blue Saga
SMILE Saga = Baroque Works & Sky Island Saga
Yonkou Saga = CP9 & Florian Triangle Saga
Final Saga = Whitebeard War Saga

I'm guessing the Final War will be a three way between the Straw Hats, Blackbeard Pirates, and World Government.

It is possible that the term "the new emperors" is an exaggeration of Morgans as well. He likes to put some hype on him What is certain is that in the newspapers it will be written that Luffy beat Kaido 1 against 1, that the Mugiwara crew beat the hundred beasts crew.

That Luffy awakened his fruit in Nika. And seeing how Morgans loves Luffy he is able to tell that Law, Kid, Marco were under Luffy's orders. And that Luffy told Law and Kid to take care of Big Mom while he takes care of Kaido.

Morgans had done something like that when he recalled Luffy's exploits to WCI. I think it may be possible that Luffy is affirmed leader of the alliance, in addition to having recruited Jinbei (and perhaps Yamato unconfirmed for now).

What do you think guys ?
@MonsterKaido @Luffy is the mc @Pantheos @rerere @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Paperchampion23
I think only Luffy will be a new emperor. Law and Kidd defeated one together but their crew didn't do much and are overall too weak to give them the status of yonko.
Luffy defeated Kaido, his crew defeated 2 commanders and 4 Tobi Roppo which were the main force of Kaido's crew.
And he has a fleet with 7 captains at his disposition.

I’m not saying they didn’t beat Big Mom.

I’m saying that it was good writing for the World Gov to hold off on making Blackbeard a Yonko, despite what he did in Impel Down and Marineford, because the title is more than just “strong pirate” and it required a cementing of his position.

The World Gov should be aware that
-one vs one, Kid and Law have zero chance against a Yonko. They don’t even put up much of a fight
-they don’t have any impressive manpower
-the only strong ally they have is Luffy, who is certainly going to be an Emperor in his own right
-they have no real territory under their belts

If they make Kid and Law a Yonko now then it’s a bad joke. Look at how the Yonko have been portrayed so far. Pirates with the power to make the entire World Gov step warily, bring in all their forces, need huge alliances to take on.

The Kid Pirates and the Heart Pirates could be defeated by a single top tier.
The WG doesnt appoint Yonko. People do.

Fish-man Saga = East Blue Saga
SMILE Saga = Baroque Works & Sky Island Saga
Yonkou Saga = CP9 & Florian Triangle Saga
Final Saga = Whitebeard War Saga

I'm guessing the Final War will be a three way between the Straw Hats, Blackbeard Pirates, and World Government.
Blackbeard was always going to be the final villains

Status
Not open for further replies.