What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bounties might be final, since it's heading to the final saga now going of past saga's in new world each consisted of 2-3 arc's.

And I doubt all three arc's are big fighting arc's, next one should be the final road poneglyph and road to laughtale, unless the WG has hidden the last poneglyph the next arc wont be a fighting arc.

Or maybe they get one final increase after laughtale, depending on how the bounty system works after the final arc and what happens to the pirates in the end.

Fish-man Saga = East Blue Saga
SMILE Saga = Baroque Works & Sky Island Saga
Yonkou Saga = CP9 & Florian Triangle Saga
Final Saga = Whitebeard War Saga

I'm guessing the Final War will be a three way between the Straw Hats, Blackbeard Pirates, and World Government.
What about the Red Hair Pirates

What about the Revolutionaries

We can’t look at similarities in the past for this last saga tbh. It’s not gonna be anything like Marineford. Oda tells us this in the manga

come on bro , can one man topple the world government? He’s strong yes but is he a big enough threat to the WG?

for example weevil destroys citizen and also is strong yet only 400 Mil, if you’re a one man army your bounty is not going to be that high
I dont think bounties are just an indication of threat to the wg
its also largely used as a hypetool by the author
and its just an awful precedent if the guys zoro wants to surpass has a lower one.

its understandable with the warlords who had frozen bounties but its no longer the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.