What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen has a higher bounty then katakuri was that awful precedent?

what do you think mihawk bounty is?
No
1. queen and katakuri are in totally different crews
2. we arent supposed to anticipate queen surpassing katakuri

this is more similar to shanks being the next villain and luffy having a higher reward.
yes bounty isnt exactly pl but it has a strong correlation
one that infact highlighted luffy as the leader of the alliance at 1.5 bil.

People are mad Kid will be claimed a Yonko
But shouldn’t y’all have expected this? We didn’t spend 100+ chapters here for nothing
I don't think there will be Yonko system at all.... Luffy wants to become PK...so him getting Yonko status feels weird to me...if anything there will be three yonko's(Luffy/BB/Shanks)...then Shanks the snitch will be exposed and he will be included in WG so then it will be just Two candidates for PK BB and Luffy. While Kid and Law will become irrelevant sideline cheerleaders :yasu:

maybe the government will see it that way but kid himself never took orders from Luffy. Kid always do things on his own accord. He escape at of prison on his own,form his own alliance which failed but that's besides the point, and went after big mom with killer on his own when no one told him not to.
Kid admitted he was fighting Big Mom for something other than his ambitions lol

That's possible. I wonder if Kid or Law reach the 2B
I think 2,000,000,000 is the bare minimum tbh, imo:
- Law get a well rounded 2,000,000,000 (1,5 bil bump from the current bounty)
- Kidd will get a higher bump to 2,049,000,000 or even surpass Teach's current bounty with 2,490,000,000

Overall, their range will be between 2 bil and 2,5 bil.

Zoro has a pattern for surpassing Luffy's last bounty, usually adding 20 millions:
- Luffy got 100,000,000 ---> Zoro gets 120,000,000 later
- Luffy got 300,000,000 ---> Zoro gets 320,000,000 later
There have been exceptions to it, but Zoro defeated King (1,390,000,000 man) and scarred Kaido. Overall, a bump of 1,2 bil should be fair.

If Luddy got Emperor status at 1.5 billion, then there's no reason Hawkeye would be above.
Luffy's Emperor status wasn't really due to his 1,500,000,000 iirc, but a consequence of the title Morgan gifted him. Luffy got the 1,5 bil for defeating Kata (1,057,000,000) and Cracker (860,000,000) in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.