What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's exhausting all of the copium tanks right now
Says ZKK copium breathing trolls like Lari and you :suresure::suresure::suresure:

You Lolo fanboys can never see Lolo beating a Yonko.

Literally nothing happens in the chapter other than ZKK wankers getting destroyed and Lakainu telling Greenbull to not attack them, Lakainu is still scared.

More scared than even ZKK-wankers like you.

As for Yonko thing, Pre-Wano Luffy was fifth Yonko doesn't mean they are Yonko level. Only current Luffy is.

Cry harder.

Lol marco was clashing with BM in cqc and BM grabbed him

Mid was charging and used range of his awakening. Different things.

And as I said to lanji cucksome I can see Marco losing to mid because of lack of range attacks but king/Kata absolutely wins

Doesn't change marco has much Better speed in general
Kid’s awakening range isn’t that far, we have seen him get close to BM multiple times to use it

and it more of the fact that he did multiple things before BM could even react

reaction speed is part of speed. You can’t say X character is fast but also has shit reaction speed

Is carrot faster than zoro because she out maneuvered him on Zou

No,because not every feat or moment is meant to be taken as fact of the matter
I think we all know this

Big mom had to leave and not kill the strawhats
So he rolled her out of there
Maybe there's a less goofy way to do it but ya know

Like apoo made luffy and zoro look bad
But anyone who's being real is not goin take that moment super seriously

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Before I start shitting on ZKEKers, I will at least admit ZKK would actually be a cool idea, but in a far different setting, not in a story where everything is around Luffy, and time wasted on some side characters
This is correct. Zoro is awesome and I would not think him killing Kaido was ridiculous, if he was the main character

There's a youtube that edit all the kaido vs luffy fight..

since luffy 1st meeting then lost with thunder bagua, until that last gear 5 huge punch..

Super cool fight summary! Just remembered luffy 1st punch & last finishing punch is identical..

And just realized how all big mom encounters mostly trash (fight jinbe, fight marco, hungry for cake, crying in wedding, lost due to thrown out of wano, etc), considering her yonkou tier strength..

but come to think plot progress wise, maybe in storytelling perspective it is needed to create such strong yet loser characters (like palpatine in star wars, obito in naruto, nazgul in lotr, brutus in mickeymouse, penguin in batman, etc)..supporting lead antagonist award in oscar type of things..she's there for help the story progress..

He Jumped a Yonkou. Yamato could of did the same with Luffy, but she respected Luffy wishes. Instead she faced Yonkou 1 v 1 for way longer than Kidd. She the only one who wasn't seen on the ground resting either showing her Endurance and durability are monstrous. She has better CoC then Kidd. Wait how is his fighting aresnal better?
Potrayal? She has better Potrayal
Not really jumped, he started a 1v1 and Law joined him later.
If we want to talk about endurance:
- Kidd partecipated in the 5v2 before, while Yamato was hiding with Momo (not fighting)
- Kidd fought Linlin (1v1 and 2v1) MUCH longer than Yamato fought Linlin
- Kidd was accusing damage from an outside too, in the meantime
- Kidd took absolutely no breaks, unlike Yamato
- After defeating Linlin with Law, he had more gas in the tank

Yamato's CoC is better than Kidd's now, I agree

Kidd's arsenal is better cause much more versatile with different attack approaches (Punk Rotten, Punk Crash, Punk Corna Dio, Damned Punk, on top of Assign that enhanches all his arsenal), Yamato's skills are pretty uni-lateral and doesn't have the same damage output.

Kidd is a growing star of the New Gen, the same Gen Yamato idolizes, and possibly a future Emperor. Kidd is also the one who came out of this war with an Emperor on his belt, not Yamato.
Yamato is Kaido's daughter and possibly joining SHs as a member.
I don't see how Yamato's portrayal is better than Kidd's.

Status
Not open for further replies.