What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? That is mid turning BM into magnet. BM is one of the easiest character to land attacks lol. See Franky and robin

And he also needs metal in surrounding area
To say that those situations have the same tone and value
Like a bunch of characters get gagged blitzed in one piece
We should be good faith and take the feats where characters are being serious and not the ones that are goofy or just there for plot progression
Also kidd went to whole cake island and fought
There's no metal of substance
So obviously he has a very long range of ability or he just carries metal everywhere

Or his ability can be applied to things with less of a magnetic charge

If Wano does end in 1053 which is pretty unlikely with Green Bull being shown now entering the country some serious questions would have to be answered by Oda and his pointless stretching of uninteresting plot points and creation of so many side characters.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I respect @nik87 for his continue trust in Oda, but hell the posts...

Not because for what he believes, more like it will be a pain when the last one realize that neither ZKK or Awakened Kaido going to happen, Oda rushed the end and move on and I think in case for you guys, moving also forward would be the best case.
ZKK was a good run for 4years, was a major key part for this forum, but it is over, it didn´t happen, same as awakened Kaido.
A era is about to end.
:josad::josad:
You waited 4 years, you can wait couple of months more too. :cheers:

I respect @nik87 for his continue trust in Oda, but hell the posts...

Not because for what he believes, more like it will be a pain when the last one realize that neither ZKK or Awakened Kaido going to happen, Oda rushed the end and move on and I think in case for you guys, moving also forward would be the best case.
ZKK was a good run for 4years, was a major key part for this forum, but it is over, it didn´t happen, same as awakened Kaido.
A era is about to end.
:josad::josad:
@nik87

Your own kind are embarrassed of you

:milaugh:

Achievements during the war
Fighting arsenals
Portrayal

Every way you compare them Kidd comes out on top
He Jumped a Yonkou. Yamato could of did the same with Luffy, but she respected Luffy wishes. Instead she faced Yonkou 1 v 1 for way longer than Kidd. She the only one who wasn't seen on the ground resting either showing her Endurance and durability are monstrous. She has better CoC then Kidd. Wait how is his fighting aresnal better?
Potrayal? She has better Potrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.