What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kayneshrug:not as dumb as you thinking zoro > luffy,
Everything you thought for this arc which was dumb

In fact find a place I said Luffy will be the only one with CoC.
When did I say Zoro > Luffy?? tf
You in the other hand went 0/100 in all your prediction in wano. "Zoro wont even fight Kaido", "CoC is for Luffy only, so Zoro wont get it" and hundred other misses

Chapter was pretty good. Can't wait for next week.

Hawkins: when I was facing that monster.. I saw death and gave up…and ends up becoming his subordinate
But you also have Kid and his crew…they knew they could die during the process…yet they fought on!!
…Even if this time I saw that victory is on their side…you think there’s any chance for me to be wagging my tail at Kid after all that?!

(Drake: If you’re going to switch side now is the time
What are you doing
Hawkins: the chances of a certain man surviving until tomorrow
Drake: 1% huh, sucks to be him)

Drake: …that certain man….
Hawkins: was me…!!
RIP Hawkins. It seemed like he actually died (not sure why it took a week). I have atleast some more respect for Hawkins now that he chose to go down with the side he swapped to rather than begging to join Kids' side again. You could tell he was frustrated and humiliated with the fact he swapped over to Kaido, submitting out of fear, while Kid and Killer were reaping the benefits of their hard word, determination and perseverance. Drake seemed to be in bad condition after all the injuries he sustained (a shame his only win is against a Number). Hopefully he has better fortune in the future as a Sword Captain. I actually really like both of these dudes and still enjoy their characters but man, their performances this arc were discouraging.

Marco: I have..survived yet again…
Memes aside, I actually feel bad for Marco. Dude's really cool and powerful yet his family still lose their lives in these conflicts while he always makes it out. It'd be even worse if we find out more of the Whitebeard Pirates are gone as the series progresses. RIP Izou.

Sanji: Ahaha! Welcome to the world of adult Momo!
Brook: your privilege is now gone!!
This actually made me chuckle. If nothing else, atleast this acts as some pay-off for this recurring gag.

Sanji: Mosshead I have got a word for you!!
(Sanji: After the fight, if I’m not in the right mind…I want you to kill me)
Zoro: oh you…I remember now…
I came back from hell just so I could kill you
Sanji: wait not that! I’ve got it settled!!
I love the relationship between Zoro and Sanji. Whether it's the gags and fighting between them or the actual respect they have for each other, it's always great. One of the best parts of the manga.

Brook and Sanji: huh?! Is this a dream?!
To be expected. Sanji went flying like usual from nosebleeds, I can't help but laugh. I hope we see some of Yamato forming genuine bonds with all of the crew but I'm sure she will, there's plenty of time.

Ryokugyu: yeah I know! Trust me
Greenbull looking boss. I'm sure his full-design will be great and he won't disappoint (neither as a character nor from a strength perspective).

Lemme tell you gyz how broken Green bull is gonna be

if by a sliver of a chance he regenerates through solar energy + his plant powers and haki

this dood is basically nearly invincible for 12 hours straight.

realize why he was sent to wano knowing there is Nika and his army + samurai there?
He's sent there to kidnap Robin lol.

I think Robin will be captured by Greenbull, in the newspapers we will see that Sabo has already been captured and with that we will have Luffy and Dragon going to rescue Robin/Sabo in Mariejois.
:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.