What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really jumped, he started a 1v1 and Law joined him later.
If we want to talk about endurance:
- Kidd partecipated in the 5v2 before, while Yamato was hiding with Momo (not fighting)
- Kidd fought Linlin (1v1 and 2v1) MUCH longer than Yamato fought Linlin
- Kidd was accusing damage from an outside too, in the meantime
- Kidd took absolutely no breaks, unlike Yamato
- After defeating Linlin with Law, he had more gas in the tank

Yamato's CoC is better than Kidd's now, I agree

Kidd's arsenal is better cause much more versatile with different attack approaches (Punk Rotten, Punk Crash, Punk Corna Dio, Damned Punk, on top of Assign that enhanches all his arsenal), Yamato's skills are pretty uni-lateral and doesn't have the same damage output.

Kidd is a growing star of the New Gen, the same Gen Yamato idolizes, and possibly a future Emperor. Kidd is also the one who came out of this war with an Emperor on his belt, not Yamato.
Yamato is Kaido's daughter and possibly joining SHs as a member.
I don't see how Yamato's portrayal is better than Kidd's.
1. Yes really jumped. Stop talking nonesense. They literally looked at each other before Law came. Talking about not really Jumped lmfao 🤣
2. Yamato fought Kaido 1 v 1 for 10 chapters in his hybrid mode. BM didn't even turn up until Law and Kidd jumped her. They couldn't even hurt her till they used Awakening. She didn't start using her big form until the jumping. Yamato was hurting Hybrid Kaido and fought 1 v 1 way longer than Kidd fought base BM for. Kidd started fighting BM at the end of 1013 n Law came at the end of 1015. Yamato started fighting Kaido at 1016 and had no help until the end of 1025. Not comparable in the slightest.
3. Yamato took damages while protecting Momo from rockets and shit and just tanked them cause she has oni skin.
4. After defeating BM he was resting on the floor n got saved from fodders
5. What do you mean now. She has ACoC he never had better CoC
6. How She has Arrow for long range, She can create shield woth her ice, Made ice room to protect herself from the bomb, Make ice saber around her club. Fire ice beams out her mouth, kept up with the speed of hybrid Kaido bagua which surpass anything Kidd has done speed wise. Also where you get that Kidd attacks do more damage than hers from?
7. Kidd didn't come out of it with a Emperor on his belt. Its on Law and Kidd belt. He jumped BM.

I think the providers saying it's cringe has to do with Yamato and carrot
One for furry and the other for well ya know
I don't really wanna say the dreaded phobic word
But to say that there isn't some discomfort that came out for Yamato even being referred to as trans by the community would be dishonest
Whether they're are trans or not
Personally I believe that they're gender queer just queer coded )
I don't really wanna have debate on it
Feel how u feel

I just wanna say there are two sides to everything

Or maybe it was just furry and tama stuff lol

G

Gorosei Informer

So why Wano was called city of Gold???????????????????????????
Oden mentioned Wano was sunken before by the Kozuki too and there's Onigashimas true name and anticlimactic resolution to it falling.

New Onigashima 2.0 my fucking ass. Kaidos victory roar LMFAO!

FFS Oda.

Oda and his editors, who may as well be redditors:

Status
Not open for further replies.