What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate just hande luffy WSS title

Oda will make Luffy be comparrd to Mihawk lol
He's already compared with top 2 swordsmen ever : Ryuma as hero and Oden as monster samurai

:suresure:who would have thought someone who doesn't use a sword.. never interacted nor cared about ryuma, will be the one being hailed in similar fashion as sword God Ryuma

Oda
Fire to Drizzt legit criticism of how arbitrary und up in the air the WSS title has become at this point.

Also the more praise and titles and comparisons to legends luffy gets the more meaningless they become. It's already at a point where you just want to throw the hands up at how everything is just handed to the kid.

Hawkins panels were breathaking if I say so myself. For probably the only and the last time in his life he stood up for something more than self preservation. Knowing he'll go down if he fights on the side of Kaido but not having it in himself to be a turncoat for the second time . He could not run away from his conscience anymore. He could not live with being a coward anymore. Character development.

Very poignant that his last thoughts of life were about Kidd and Killer.

Last edited:
Got a..?
3 billions seems like to much but who knows? I'm all for it in that case :shocking:

Sure, but he's virtually dead anyway. Would be a better ending if he's really dead.
Its still bugging me how Apoo wasn't catched by Karma while being the very first snitch :nicagesmile:
Apoo deserve to die than Hawkins lmao or maybe Killer kill Hawkins and Kid will kill Apoo lmao

and?

You do realize that they are comparing Luffy to Ryuma because they both took down a dragon, right? So they are both saviors and not because their power.

Also, wasn't your basis for ZKK is Zoro killing Kaido and being the new Ryuma? By that logic Luffy is the new Ryuma, no?
have some pity. zkk fans are dealing with so much reality blows they can not process things right.

even i think it was too much for oda to give the new sword god plot line to luffy instead of zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.