What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I honestly LOVE this chapter based on the raws. Relaxing change of pace, which leads directly into more action with Green Bull arriving. Lots of fun Straw Hat banter, and I really like the touch of Yamato going in with the guys, and O-Kiku going in with the girls: they're respectable, honorable warriors, making a fuss about what bath they go into is just ridiculous.

Momo and Sanji, however, need to be quarantined. Brook is fine: all the girls are already naked, so there aren't any panties for him to look at, anyway. Watching Yamato just goof around in the bath is awesome, especially when you consider this is probably the first time she's ever had a happy communal bath like this.

Are we sure Kidd and Law didn't get 3+ billions instead while Luffy got a
Got a..?
3 billions seems like to much but who knows? I'm all for it in that case :shocking:

Knowing Oda, he's still possible he's alive. remember Pound and Pell lmao
Sure, but he's virtually dead anyway. Would be a better ending if he's really dead.
Its still bugging me how Apoo wasn't catched by Karma while being the very first snitch :nicagesmile:

At this rate just handle luffy WSS title

Oda will make Luffy be comparrd to Mihawk lol
He's already compared with top 2 swordsmen ever : Ryuma as hero and Oden as monster samurai

:suresure:who would have thought someone who doesn't use a sword.. never interacted nor cared about ryuma, will be the one being hailed in similar fashion as sword God Ryuma

Oda

I'm starting to think that I should use 'he' for Yamato, even Hiyori uses '-kun'. I guess i'll have to wait and see the next few chapters to decide this.

Where are the BMP wtf, where is Smoothie with all the government ships there?

Dude
He was being called yc3 level by some before lol
He isn't compared to luffy , when full chapter release u will see wano people "compare" luffy to ryuma because both saved their country from a dragon, how df does wano people know how strong or who joyboy is, they literally think the rendom dragon that ryuna slayed is the same as killing kaido , ryuma is most definitely one of the strongest swordsman ever but not joyboy level.

Status
Not open for further replies.