What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Apoo: you guys are right! I don’t know where they got the intel from buuuuut
Kid: you told them didn’t you annoying bastard!!
Apoo: the bounties you lots care about are on it ♫
Curiously Kid seems to be less angered by Apoo than before.

And it seems that in the end, Apoo's role was to be an informant for Morgans?

Anyway ...
Apoo: it’s all written on here!!
You guys’ bounties and…
The ones who will be called the new “Emperors of the Sea”!!!
As expected, Kid and Law probably ended up having the most infamy out of all this after Luffy

Kid and Law as new Emperor of the sea ? Let's go :steef:

Can't wait to know their bounties. At the very least, it should be in the 2 Billions range judging by their new status

Drake needs to head back to his boss and father-figure, Sengoku, and get some more training. For real, with Hawkins gone (I think), Drake should atleast improve as the series heads towards the end and help out through Sword. Hopefully more is revealed on them soon after the month-long break.

Lemme tell you gyz how broken Green bull is gonna be

if by a sliver of a chance he regenerates through solar energy + his plant powers and haki

this dood is basically nearly invincible for 12 hours straight.

realize why he was sent to wano knowing there is Nika and his army + samurai there?
He will capture Robin lmao

Oden mentioned Wano was sunken before by the Kozuki too and there's Onigashimas true name and anticlimactic resolution to it falling.

New Onigashima 2.0 my fucking ass. Kaidos victory roar LMFAO!

FFS Oda.

Oda and his editors, who may as well be redditors:

Kaido didnt win… why would he get a victory roar? When he beat Luffy, he only did it cuz CP0 held Luffy (in Kaido’s eyes). I don’t think Kaido was proud enough of that victory to have a “roar”.

Status
Not open for further replies.