What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro: oh you…I remember now…
I came back from hell just so I could kill you
Sanji: wait not that! I’ve got it settled!!

Zoro's love for Sanji is the reason why Zoro is alive :kobeha:

Also, he didn't come from "hell" for his dream, he came just for Sanji :kobeha:

The sanjitards worship a walking gag of a character and yet can't even tell when a gag is being run right in front of them.

Major clown energy from this fanbase lmao

This thread really opened my eyes about this forum, and what I almost became:

Among some clearly ironic comments that are not meant to be taken seriously lie those comments who leave the irony out and just hate for the sake of hating.
Genuine complaints from the first few pages of the thread have given way for childish screeching. Which probably shouldn't be a surprise considering that the majority of users here are <15 years old.
A completely reactionary attitude with comments parotting takes from other users, even from other forums. Just a hivemind in essence.

Too bad because there are some really cool people here who either joke around or give level headed takes.
Meh, whatever. It's just a comic book at the end of the day.
:mrgo:

I

Indigo

Nah, this is a satisfactory ending. Better than the burning tire pile that was ZKK.
This ending is pure trash lmao

explain Zunesha coming here and getting the fuck out for nothing

explain Zoro looking like Ryuma and Yamato's savior, yet nobody notices, Yamato doesn't say a thing

explain Kiku, that just lost Izo, having fun and taking a bath, not a single reaction from her about Izo's death

explain Ashura, a man capable of humiliating Jack in a 1v1, the 1 bil bounty man, dying by a shitty bomb, one that was weaker than the one that couldn't even kill Pell

Akainu: don’t do anything unnecessary!
You hear me?! Ryokugyu!!!

Ryokugyu: yeah I know! Trust me
Arrives in Wano, shares booze with the alliance, goes on to seduce both Nami and Robin and flies away with them.

"I promised that I wouldn't have done unnecessary stuff. The Sakazuki trolling and good sex are necessary, though."

From GigaChadbull thoughts, flying again.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You are fraud and your power scaling is fraudulent. You are in the mud as ZKK is. Stop your BS. You lose dignity with every letter you write.
Indeed ironic coming from you. Is this a self troll? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Clueless Luffybros be clueless Luffybros... You already forgot all the Ls you took in a single arc? :ihaha:

D

Deleted member 83

Kiku not giving a shit about Izo's death is so funny to me
:josad:
And immediately after the big reveal of their death we got this scene

reminder that Oda confirm in sbs(volume 95 page 40, Oda I remember :)) that he make sure not to include any hentai or weird questions on the sbs page after an emotional chapter
The GOAT decides to include them right in the chapter to save trouble

Oda: I am going to make Ryuma look, act, and be apart of Zoro story for 1000 chapters. Then I'll do a twist where i will say he Luffy parallel.
Editors: Wow Pda-san your such a genius, but what does Luffy got to do with Ryuma
Oda: noting who cares lmao
oda also indiractly says luffy is the monsterous samurai, who will surpass oden, and "slayed" the dragon above the flower capital so its just oda making luffy a hero of wano without him being a swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.