What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the feeling those bums won't be the new emperors. They didn't do 10% of what the others did. Look at Kurohige, look at Luffy. Took long enough 4 them to become one. But can you imagine kid' and law' shitty crews with that title? Makes no fking sense and they just beat big mom because she was senile. I've got this feeling that momo will be considered a criminal and with all the power he's got now he will be the new emperor alongside luffy. Sounds dumb asf but think about it, tobi roppo will stay here (at least sasaki, BM and who'swho) guy has Oden's body and Kaido's fruit, 3 scabbards at least as strong as Jack, giant new army and free suply of kairoseki. AND Zou. Gorosei is already in shackles, they about to try nobody allies with him.

The craziest thing is the focus on the newspaper at the end of the chapter, Oda is definitely going to drop bombs on us. New bountys, Schibukais, What BB went to get/do, Sabo and co...
:steef::steef::steef:
Yooooo I hope you're right, the Bounties are fire, but the news about the Reverie is what I crave. Also, with the Warlords... really interested to see if Buggy joined up with Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.