What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ghostly Reflections i think this is it for me, damn

watching the community fighting desperately, each little bubble trying to hype their favorite characters, yet Oda doesn't give a fuck about any of them

they have to search for background panels and gags to try and create hype for the characters they love, yet Oda has no idea wtf he is doing with these characters

it all comes back to just Luffy

Luffy has every power, every legend, everything he needs

and if that wasn't enough, the community likes to shit on people who have hopes for any other characters that aren't Luffy, isn't that great?

Do you want villains to be powerfull and have good backstories? fuck outta here, all they need to be is a punching bag for Luffy

Do you want Luffy's crew and alliance to also have powerful and relevant characters like him? fuck outta here, this is Luffy's show, he gets everything

and the bottom line is, GODA is always right
Perfectly said.

I swear mfs here only thinks about Zkk lol

Its not like he trashed on every zoros plotine this arc but okay
A lotta zoro fans on Twitter are pissed because of the zkk thing so if that don’t apply to you then yea don’t worry about it as my comment is aimed at the ones who feel that way.

I do agree w @Gauntlet comment about how oda didn’t utilize zoro as a character and have him fleshed out this arc. So if that’s what you’re upset about then I actually agree but you could say that for a lotta characters in this same arc who didn’t get the necessary narrative focus. It’s worse for zoro however as he’s a swordsman in wano the land of Samurai lol

Zoro: oh you…I remember now…
I came back from hell just so I could kill you
Sanji: wait not that! I’ve got it settled!!

Zoro's love for Sanji is the reason why Zoro is alive :kobeha:

Also, he didn't come from "hell" for his dream, he came just for Sanji :kobeha:
Zolo needs three sword with enma and sanji dont even use diable jambe or ifrit jambe in the background YOHOHO SANJI without flames>>>Zolo

Maybe hallucinations from the mink drugs, Previously Zoro did say that he will become King of hell to make Luffy the pk previously. So not sure, another plot Oda needs to confirm
Oda has so many plots! While I love seeing Luffy and Zoro hanging out and being comfortable around one another, I also want an emotional and cathartic moment between the two of them.

He kinda did. Like all of them. Only one was the King plotline that magically appeared outta thin air in 1022.
He's being sarcastic man. The other guy was basically acting like the only reason for Zoro fans to be upset is because ZKK didn't happen when in reality Zoro got zilch in terms of the handful of plotlines that were opened surrounding him...apparently you can't be upset about anything just because the character got good combat feats

If that were the case then no one would be complaining about Kaido lol

He's being sarcastic man. The other guy was basically acting like the only reason for Zoro fans to be upset is because ZKK didn't happen when in reality Zoro got zilch in terms of the handful of plotlines that were opened surrounding him...apparently you can't be upset about anything just because the character got good combat feats

If that were the case then no one would be complaining about Kaido lol
Yh yall should be upset. Oda didnt give ZKK, but he also didnt fulfill his other shit as well. This is sadly the only arc Zoro will ever potentially get this much focus. And it was a flop for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.