What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

by the end of the series, the people making fun of Zoro fans right now are gonna find out:

the fact that the Admirals are gonna get their asses destroyed by Luffy and the Straw Hats
Blackbeard and his crew will also be defeated by Luffy and the Straw hats
Sanji will always be behind Zoro and Luffy
Luffy will never face defeats or consequences ever again
your favorite character is probably not gonna have any actual impact in the story, unless your favorite character is Luffy
Robin and Nami fans are gonna have to watch as Yamato steal any fights they would get in the future
Law and Kid fans will have to accept they will always be behind Luffy and are just cheerleaders
If you care about any character that isn't Luffy, they don't matter to the story

by the end of the series, the people making fun of Zoro fans right now are gonna find out:

the fact that the Admirals are gonna get their asses destroyed by Luffy and the Straw Hats
your favorite character is probably not gonna have any actual impact in the story, unless your favorite character is Luffy
Robin and Nami fans are gonna have to watch as Yamato steal any fights they would get in the future
Law and Kid fans will have to accept they will always be behind Luffy and are just cheerleaders
If you care about any character that isn't Luffy, they don't matter to the story
I heard that Luffy was taking Ls trough hole arc non stop.

If you had accepted Zori boy was never going to outshine or be more important than Luffy in the first place you wouldn't be crying like you are now

:gokulaugh:

Oda heard all the retarded things ZKK cucks were saying and decided he needed to teach them a lesson the hard way

:suresure:
It's not even about zkk, ryuma is literally zoro from the past

Luffy now parralels 5 different characters, Roger, shanks, joyboy and Nika are understandable but there's no point in making him parralel ryuma when they have next to zero similarities

Sanji [...] who done his shit
:seriously:
Sanji in 150 chapter defeated Queen in the worst fight in the serie. With a sneak attack. After Queen attacked himself. In the arc where Zoro fought two emperors and scarred one of them before defeating a YC stronger than Queen.

Sanji isn't far from Zoro, they are the wings of the PK and so on, but compared to Zoro he was useless.

G

Gorosei Informer

Even though I'm pro ZKK I also know that Oda won't let Zoro steal the limelight and overshadow his literal God figure, Pirate Jesus, Luffy.

If he did kill Kaido, it would overshadow Luffy imo although I kinda feel that blocking Hakai momentarily does that anyway ironically, but I do feel Oda will somehow wank Luffy beyond that to the very extremes possible and even impossible, because it is THE LUFFY SHOW after all!

Luffy didn't feel so grossly superior to his entire crew pre TS, he felt like he was more of an equal to them but now he's running a literal god fruit and is Joyboy somehow. He has a FAR superior Zoan to his own crewmate Chopper too and if Yamato is joining, Luffys fruit is still superior, better and FAR more plot relevant by far as much as I LOVE her DF though.

I do love Luffys awakening/Gear 5th too, so don't mistake me for outright hating on it either.

Oda really went meta, flanderisation/exaggeration and thus self parodying/fulfilling when he introduced Bartolomeo and made him an egregious Luffy fanboy by far. It was already bad enough from another characters especially the complete 180 degrees Boa Hancock did and has become an unholy mixture of Sakuras/Inos and Hinatas worst traits.

I am so tired of the fucking cult-like wanking of Luffy in the story as well s by the fanbase IRL, as well as the cult wank for the story and Oda themselves too.

The story has become a complete parody of itself and a fucking circlejerk to the very heavens.

But I know I'm gonna get attacked for opinions like this, as per tradition. Can't escape that shit, even on here.

:handsup::ronalugh:

Yh we know ( except the whole Sanji being behind Zoro...yh no). But doesnt matter for us Sanji fans. Sanji got his character and importance last arc. Sanji had the bigger focus than Luffy, saved the SHs and Tottoland, had flashbacks and depth, saved his family, grew the allaince, and had boss ass moments. Then he got his combat feats in Wano. So in general Sanji is gucci for the Yonko Saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.