What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
from ZKK to CKZS (copium kills zoro stans)

:gokulaugh:

the worst theory ever because it was able to create such headcanon to change the way people read the story…
but it is finally finished, the bullshit has ended. ZKK is no more. People may start waking back to reality and realise that in any arc Zoro will just defeat the second strongest.
Wanna cope again?
maybe you can try with ZKBB

CoC: Color of Clowns

Where are you... Karoo-sama?
Who knew the whole form would turn on Zoro FANS :ronalugh:
I just want Zoro to make Enma a Black Blade by killing Kaido, then have Sanji start fighting with his fists/knives because his hands can heal even if damaged, now, and get CoC, too.

I wish people could want Zoro and Sanji to do well, and accept they do different things. Zoro fans and Sanji fans get way too mad about it. Even if Sanji and Zoro dislike each other, they can respect each other, and we can do the same. Jokes and a bit of trolling are fine, but there's no need to make things personal.

I'm ready for my theories to me totally wrong, but I hope Zoro and Sanji fans both eat soon.

I
Bruh Zolo was literally in a full body cast getting carried by Sanji and then again by Franky for most of the Raid, dude decided to be a burden to his crewmates in the middle of war. All that just so he can satisfy his ego of fighting an Emperor and the best he did was landing a cut that didn't even hinder Kaido in his fight with Luffy.
He was in full body cast, because he saved Luffy's life and lives of other SN, Sanji was captured because he was simping for some whores.

Status
Not open for further replies.