What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Don't act like you cared about any of the afformentioned characters apart from Zoro. Zoro fans would have been trolling kid and law fans if Big mom defeated them and Zoro killed Kaido. You don't really care much about nami and robin or yamato or law or kid or there potrayal futute in the story. You only now suddenly had the epiphany that LUFFY is the main character and that zoro is not the co lead. He is not the deuteragonist.
Dude i loved Kaido, he was in target to be my favorite One Piece villain

he had everything

powerful dude, cool DF

looked like a shallow musclehead, but then time and time again he would drop bad ass fucking lines like there was more to him

i think i even cared more about Kaido this arc Zoro tbh

the way Kaido went down was so fucking pathetic

Blackbeard is also another great fear i have, because i think he is gonna get the same fucking treatment

so no, this isn't about Zoro
Post automatically merged:

You're a little hypocritical
tell me how

:seriously:
Sanji in 150 chapter defeated Queen in the worst fight in the serie. With a sneak attack. After Queen attacked himself. In the arc where Zoro fought two emperors and scarred one of them before defeating a YC stronger than Queen.

Sanji isn't far from Zoro, they are the wings of the PK and so on, but compared to Zoro he was useless.
Brother Jack what happened to you

Like straight up, this chapter is such an insult to Zoros character.

Sanji may not have gotten a fight in WCI but oda still made him the hero of two nations

Usopp got a statue in Dressrosa and was the hero of the Tontatta

But in the arc where Zoro has the most connection he doesn’t even get to be a hero of the people.

Like what was the point of Zoros sub plot in Act 2?
Well put. :cheers:

Do you think this mean Lolda also discards having Enma ever blackened? I mean, without ZKK, Enma's will stays unfulfilled. So, does this mean only one of Zoro's two other blades will blacken, after all? :quest:

This is bullshit. Sanji was nothing but liability whole raid, except saving Momo and at end of raid
Bruh Zolo was literally in a full body cast getting carried by Sanji and then again by Franky for most of the Raid, dude decided to be a burden to his crewmates in the middle of war. All that just so he can satisfy his ego of fighting an Emperor and the best he did was landing a cut that didn't even hinder Kaido in his fight with Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.