What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Correct me if I am wrong but aren't Law, Kid and Luffy becoming Yonko? :choppawhat:
Yet somehow not relevant at all? BB being the final villain of One Piece, not relevant at all. Like what's with these half assed complaints?
Omg the series is losing it's greatness because ZKK didn't happen or the Raid didn't fail. Oh woah is me!? :pepemotion:

We get the fact that Oda is rushing the story to it's conclusion but these are not valid complaints. These are just theories and at the end of the day any theory can be incorrect. It's not the end of the world.
another stupid dude that didn't read my posts and think this is about ZKK

I also really hate the retcon that swords aren't actually cursed and just have their own personalities that need taming.

Since Zoro saw the grim reaper apparently and "died", it would have been the full circle of the death curse of Sandai and Oda tempting death when he tried to get Sandai, when he tried to fight Mihawk at Baratie and when he went against Kuma to try to sacriiice himself too and so on.

Law has a "cursed sword" and I waited so fucking long to see how that plays into who he is, how it affects him and such and Law has had major death flags since Dressrosa at least too.

But nah, easy way out Oda, just retcon and cop out so we have to "cope in" instead.

Who wants some copa cola with me? Take a ride on the copium express?

How the flying fuck does Enma even steal haki too? Does Ame not have a special ability? Whats the fucking point of it being named the serpent slayer or heaven or whatever, if its not even fucking relevant for the whole of the fucking raid and especially vs Orochi or Kaido?!

I am fucking seething and malding right now unironically.

Fuck this arc man.
Death is just Zoro's illusion on the edge of death. Why do you think so much.. If it is not an illusion, it may be introduced in the future. Just like Sanji's eyebrows, it serves as a cushion for the next power up

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy now more than EoS Zoro, deal with it.
Keep dreaming. He will never be stronger than Zoro. :myman:
@nik87
They powerscalin off obvious gag fights lol
We couldnt expect something better but gag power scaling, as always. :goyea:

Out of curiosity, in what order do you rank Mihawk, Shanks, Zoro, Oden, Prime Rayleigh, Roger, and Ryuma?
Zoro - 100
Ryuma - 98
Mihawk - 98
Shanks - 97
Rayleigh - 97
Oden - 97
Roger - 97

Status
Not open for further replies.