What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What @DoctorIndigo says is true though. One Piece has a really good supporting cast and a criminally underutilized supporting cast. 90% will serve no real purpose other than taking up ink.
Ain't that the truth. So many plot threads were dropped because Oda couldn't control himself from wasting ink on people running for chapters on end, and characters doing questionable shit or doing absolutely nothing. Not to mention that certain characters either had nonsensical motives (ex. Kaido) or outright character assassinations (ex. Hawkins).

It's a joke.

:milaugh:

You salty bro.

What happened to Zoro's lineage you guys were all hyping wasn't Zoro from the lineage of Ryuuma

:gokulaugh:

You guys are getting clowned so bad because your arrogance and stupidity over the last 5 years has been beyond delusional.

Zoro will never ever ever ever ever be looked upon as great as Luffy in Wano. Wano the homeland of the swords and Sword God.

:ihaha:
I never said Zoro is from Ryuma's lineage, genius. I specifically said that Kuina is Ryuma's descendant, both being Shimotsukis and all. Zoro is not even a Shimotsuki, wtf? :whitepress:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Imagine reading Hunter x Hunter

and Killua and Kurapika do nothing besides fighting side characters to whoever Gon chooses to fight, and if their own dreams and desires didn't matter at all

:okay:

1050 chapters into this fucking story

and Oda couldn't make a single chapter about Sanji's dream of finding the All Blue

or a single chapter about Zoro's learning about how the WSS even gets the title and what he needs to learn to achieve that

most of the time Zoro doesn't even fight swordsmen lol
I think that's my big issue, they (Straw Hats and prominent side characters) just fight antagonists who exist in a void. Sasaki was just one tough guy in an army and with or without him, Franky's trajectory in Onigashima wouldn't of changed. It's real meaningless when two characters fight and there's no wieght or significance put on it.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
LETS FUCKING GOO

QUEEN = KING

SANJI FAINT FOR 5 SECONDS AGAINST QUEEN

ZORO FAINT FOR 7 DAYS AGAINST KING

SANJI COOKED FOR 7 DAYS STRAIGHT NO SLEEP AFTER THE WAR AND NOT A SINGLE SECOND REST

ZORO RESTED FOR 7 DAYS SLEEPING WITH DOCOTR CHOPPER TREATMENT ( BEST DOCOTR IN THE WORLDED)

AFTER ZORO WOKEN UP HE USED ADV COC FULL 100% HP HEALED VS TIRED BASE SANJI WITH NO SLEEP

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

It's funny you mentioned all of that but not once did you say character development, the most important aspect of a story, which Sanji got in spades. No wonder you aren't satisfied with Zoro in this arc, you care more about powerups and feats than actual storytelling. There is a reason Sanji fans were plenty satisfied with his character in WCI despite not having a lot of action.
I mean Zoro was trash, but Sanji wasn't good either. His development is rather head turning where its going. I mean for example is Oda trying to prove Judge wrong or right.

Status
Not open for further replies.