What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you plant all these super obvious hints in your story and then fail to deliver on them you certainly failed as a writer. It's basic writing 1 on 1: Promise - Progress - Payoff.
Peak Fiction, my ass.
And the stupidest thing about all this is that the same people who constantly downplayed every single thing Zoro did this arc ("paper cut!!" "0.1 seconds!!!" "magic sword Oden haki!!!" "extreme diff against the weakest YC!!!") are now switching up just to be like:

"I can't believe Zolocucks are complaining...they are so greedy! Zoro gave Kaido a permanent scar! He deflected Hakai! He got ACoC and defeated a YC1! There's nothing to complain about!"

I am actualy pretty sure nor Kid nor Law are gonna be Yonkou, it's gonna be only Luffy. Now if there is a second one, i feel like it would be someone else who we might not even know. Because i don't see how Kid or Law could be a Yonkou - 1st, they are not on that level, - 2nd, their crews suck ass, literal fodder, - 3rd, they have no territory.
The only one that comes to mind is Katakuri, but it's a long stretch. Maybe someone completely unexpected like Ace's right hand man, but again, long stretch.

I mean Zoro was trash, but Sanji wasn't good either. His development is rather head turning where its going. I mean for example is Oda trying to prove Judge wrong or right.
It's a pity that Zoro doesn't have a background story, but it describes how Zoro has become powerful from beginning to end. I think that's why many Zoro fans like him. If I'm wrong, please correct me

Oda gave us an emotional moment between Luffy and Nami at the end of Arlong Park. Then we have Luffy and Robin in Enies Lobby. Also we had Luffy and Sanji in WCI. I just want something with more substance between Luffy and Zoro.

Zoro was ready to sacrifice his life on Thriller Bark. He was also ready to give up his dream. The man just tosses his swords aside that’s huge. But Oda decides that Luffy isn’t allowed to know about that.

In Wano, while the rest of the supernovas are asking if Zoro’s ok, Luffy just goes off on his own to attack Kaido. I want interactions between the two of them that doesn’t involve them stuffing their faces.
Well, that's not how it works between them. Isn't that much obvious at this point?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ashura sacrificed himself the save the Red Scabbards including Raizo who would later save the entire island from Orochi and Kanjuro flames.
The fire that was only a threat itself for a single chapter, before that it was all about the bombs which were neutralized. it was ripples throughout the arc for those two.

Yeah no response to Law being a literal cuck?

Imagine simping the living shit out of a girl, buy her gifts, flowers, pay her phone bill, and she ends up fucking another **** in your own bed room.

That's what happened to Law
Law = SIMP and CUCK
Doffy = That girl
Luffy = THE Bull and guy who cucked Law
Dressrosa = Law's bedroom

Zoros situation is basically both Luffy and Zoro going on dates with a girl, they both talking to her and Zoro going to 2nd base and making out with her and Luffy ended up fucking her.

Fair game, she chose the other guy. There are other fish in the pond, move on.

But zoro never simped his whole life the way Law did
She chose the other guy because zoro had micro penis

To me this sounds like a lot of mental gymnastics. Zoro just wasn't the man yall thought he would be this arc.

Whatever you have to tell yourself in order to feel good, more power to you.
Zoro is not Ryuma you mean
A One armed samurai and another one armed samurai both will make their blade black at one point both look like each other and both will become strongest swordsman in the world at one point and both killed a dragon.

Did Oda not say Ryuma = Joy Boy
Did Luffy not say Ryuma (I mean Joy Boy) is peak of his power

Peak Luffy = Ryuma = Peak Zoro = Joyboy

What is mental gymnastics

I

Indigo

And the stupidest thing about all this is that the same people who constantly downplayed every single thing Zoro did this arc ("paper cut!!" "0.1 seconds!!!" "magic sword Oden haki!!!" "extreme diff against the weakest YC!!!") are now switching up just to be like:

"I can't believe Zolocucks are complaining...they are so greedy! Zoro gave Kaido a permanent scar! He deflected Hakai! He got ACoC and defeated a YC1! There's nothing to complain about!"
bunch of frauds

I think that's my big issue, they (Straw Hats and prominent side characters) just fight antagonists who exist in a void. Sasaki was just one tough guy in an army and with or without him, Franky's trajectory in Onigashima wouldn't of changed. It's real meaningless when two characters fight and there's no wieght or significance put on it.
Same with Zoro vs King. King is a powerful adversary, but he's much less plot relevant than even Queen. He just hid in the shadows of the plot until the fighting started, and his biggest moment was practically a shouting contest between him and Zoro about who's captain can beat the other. Although the flashbacks were cute, Kaido in the present never expressed anything of note towards King although the flashbacs shows them being close.

It's asinine.

Status
Not open for further replies.