What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM VERY SORRY BUT CAN ANY ZORO FANS PLEASE TOLD ME A SINGLE THING ZORO SAID HE WAS GONNA DO ACTUALLY COME TRUE IN WANO ARC??

I HAVE AMING A VERY HARD TIME REMBERING A GOAL THAT ZORO ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED HE SAID HE WILL

:quest::quest::quest::quest::quest::quest::quest::quest:
Hmm come to think of it
Everything zoro said he didn't do

:kuzanshut:

He never said he wanted to beat King
Or Apoo
Or Killer
Or Hawkins
Or scar kaido
Or block hakai
Or learn advanced CoC
Or fuck Hiyori

But he said he wanted to round samurai and kill kaido

Never did either..
Dayam

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
ZORO VERYU GREEDY PERSON HE WOKE UP AND EAT AND DRINK ALL OF WANO FOOD LIKE HE KILLED KAIDO

BUT NOPE HE ONLY DEFEATED KING WHO IS EQUAL TO QUEEN

MEANWHILE SANJI STAYED UP 7 DAYS STRAIGHT TO COOK FOR WHOLE WANO COUNTRY WITH NO SLEEP

THIS SHOWS U THE KIND OF PERSON ZORO IS

HE SAY HE KILL AND TAKE KAIDO HEAD BUT HE DIDNT

HE SAY HE ROUND UP SAMRAUI BUT HE DIDNT

BUT HE STILL SLEPT FOR 7 DAYS AND EAT ALL THE FOOD WHEN HE WOKE UP EVEN THOUGH HE ONLY DEFEATED KING

:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

Naah zoro had a micro penis which could not even get an erection. The girl ofcourse chose the dude with the stretchy penis
Apparently luffys dick got bigger mid dates.
By the time zoro got big dick energy (advCoC) kaido had already started dating someone.

Zoro had to protect luffy from car accident death tho

Downfall of having dog shit friend who can't keep his shit together

Which wasn't registered as a threat until the chapter it was dealt with lol... That's not being impactful to the plot, that's busy work.

Take both out of the story, plot and Raizo, and nothing in One Piece changes.
Doesn't change that Oda sometimes gives his secondary characters even more shit to do than the main cast lol. You can call Raizo and Ashura irrelevant how many times you want, doesn't change Oda literally made Raizo one the saviors of Onigashima unironically.

I

Indigo

Your definition of what matters is the issue, it seems if they're not wanked as saviors they did nothing.
okay

so Zoro is the sword guy right?

he is better than Luffy at swords right?

that's what they said

tell me

we're in the country of swordsmen and samurai

how has Zoro used his specialty here in Wano to be important? his dream is to have his name known around the world and reache the heavens right?

Do you think the people of Wano know of Zoro right now?

they seem to care mostly about Luffy and Momo

Zoro doesn't really matter here

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Doesn't change that Oda sometimes gives his secondary characters even more shit to do than the main cast lol. You can call Raizo and Ashura irrelevant how many times you want, doesn't change Oda literally made Raizo one the saviors of Onigashima unironically.
If a giant tree falls in Wano and Ashura Doji is there to stop it, does that make it or him impactful to the story of One Piece or filler?

Status
Not open for further replies.