What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZORO FANS TNEED TO THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT BEING A ZORO FAN AFTER THIS ARC

I NEVER MET A CHARACTER WHO IS SO CONFIDENT SO COCKY AND SO RUDE YET HE NEVER LIVE UP TO WHAT HE SAYS

I THOUGHT USSOP WAS THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN THE CREW

TURNS OUT ITS ZORO
Hey man at least Usopp owns up to being a fraud, this mofo Zoro woke up and pretended he didn't say any of the shit he said.

So, a few weeks ago, there were some individuals howling for Wano to end. And now that it is, they still complain?

Honestly, I think some of you guys just want to complain over actually enjoying anything.

All Luffy needs now is a black blade really

has Mythical Zoan Fruit, the rarest, and even rarest among them, because it's Nika
has awakening
has all 3 types of haki
has future sight, rare among observation
has internal damage, rare among armament
has coc coating, rare among the rare of the coc users

give this dude a black blade, and it's gg
Oda out here copying from kubo. Smh

G

Gorosei Informer

So oda can't even keep his flash back kills dead.
This man has some trauma. I think he lost someone dear to him.
Poor guy.

:doffycry:
I've actually suspected this tbh. It could be this guy who Whitebeard was based on, he died 2-3 years before Marineford happened:

But I think it would be due to someone else if it is for that reason ofc. Although then again, he wrote Whitebeard to be so truly grand, noble, majestic, epic, badass etc and gave him the most glorious send off I've ever seen for a character.

I randomly saw a certain major death scene from Seven Deadly Sins that kinda reminded me of WBs death, it was grand, tragic, beautiful and poetic and even though I've not checked out the series, it made me very emotional too:

Araki went through a really dark phase during Part 5 of Jojo apparently:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/comments/akxc1c/_/ef8qije
I feel something like this happened for Oda too for whatever reasons that caused it. When he was writing Sabaody to Marineford, it just felt like OP was getting far more darker, serious and just different in tone, it was a horrifying time imo. Sabaody lowkey traumatised me then Marineford did the same again for different reasons. I know its quite an extreme reaction but I really deeply invested in OP and those events broke me pretty badly. I really feel Oda was in such a dark place writing those arcs. I've not researched it though.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
THATS IT I WILL NEVER MENTION ZORO AGAIN I AM TIRED OF TALKING ABOUT THE FRAUD OF WANO

HE WILL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS THE PERSON WHO CANNOT LIVE UP TO HIS WORDS

THEY NEED TO BUILD A SHRINE OF ZORO IN WANO SO PEOPLE KNOW IN THE FUTURE TO NEVER TRUST SOMEONE WHO SHOUT WHAT THEY WILL DO INSTEAD THEY NEED TO TRUST SOMEONE LIKE SANJI WHO IS IN THE SHADOWS WHO DO THINGS BECAUSE HE BELIVES IN THEM NOT BECAUSE HE WANTING ATTENTION LIKE ZORO

No but my issue is luffy defeated significantly nerfed kaido

But people of Wano think defeating kaido (fresh) is sword God level achievement.

Luffy isn't there yet only because of drawbacks of Joy Boy

But EoS when he truly masters Joy Boy and Zoro masters King of Hell they will be Joy Boy and Ryuma level.

Oda is just planting seeds by establishing narrative that Sword God and Sun God are same level.
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepemotion::pepemotion:

Defeating kaido
According to oda through natives of wano

Man who can defeat kaido rivals Even sword God.

Man who can fight kaido rivals Roger Shanks Oden etc

Man who can defeat kaido rivals ryuma
This shit happens in every arc, the fishmen thought that hoddy is god tier kekw. Luffy wont ever give a shit about joyboy, ryuma, mihawk, dragon, IM etc, this dude is becoming the strongest in the series, no rivals.

All Luffy needs now is a black blade really

has Mythical Zoan Fruit, the rarest, and even rarest among them, because it's Nika
has awakening
has all 3 types of haki
has future sight, rare among observation
has internal damage, rare among armament
has coc coating, rare among the rare of the coc users

give this dude a black blade, and it's gg

Luffy with wano sword and elbaf spear hype
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.