What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Luffy needs now is a black blade really

has Mythical Zoan Fruit, the rarest, and even rarest among them, because it's Nika
has awakening
has all 3 types of haki
has future sight, rare among observation
has internal damage, rare among armament
has coc coating, rare among the rare of the coc users

give this dude a black blade, and it's gg
Nika to use Nidai from this point onward confirmed? :crazwhat:

This shit happens in every arc, the fishmen thought that hoddy is god tier kekw. Luffy wont ever give a shit about joyboy, ryuma, mihawk, dragon, IM etc, this dude is becoming the strongest in the series, no rivals.
No they didn't lmao
Hody was trash
No one even considered him above Jinbei
Hachi asked hyozou what he is doing with trash like hody

Citizens: have you guys heard about the guy that brought down Kaido?
Yep the warrior with the name “Joy Boy”!!!
Though I heard that he’s no longer in this country..!!
Man I wish I could meet him..A hero that rivals the Sword God!

Is this real?
:steef:

But my point is, Oda DID give Zoro those elements. He just (seemingly) dropped them.

If Zoro was just meant to be some random guy whose only dimension is getting stronger, then Oda shouldn't have given us 99% confidence that Zoro originates from Wano and is related to the Shimotsuki clan. He shouldn't have had Zoro make connections with the people of Wano. He shouldn't have included an entire speech about how people's wills/souls can be passed on through their swords, and then hand Oden's sword to Zoro. He shouldn't have made a character explicitly state that it was fate that brought Zoro to Wano. He shouldn't have teased us in Vivre Cards, SBS, magazines, or databooks about Zoro's connection to Wano and Ryuma. The list goes on...
Zoro scarred Kaido with Oden's sword

Cut a dragon with the same action as ryuma

Let people talk about how he looks like ryuma

Is Zoro a reincarnation or descendant of ryuma? Is this what you want?

Oh never heard of that theory,
Basically:

- Tengu in the anime as the same VA as Sukiyaki
- Tengu is 78, which would be around the age Sukiyaki should have been if he lived
- Tengu is not featured at ALL in any flashback, unless he's Sukiyaki
- Somehow Oden had both Enma and Ame over 50 years ago. No details are given about how he came to possess these swords. Tengu is not shown, yet Kozaburo is, at least in Zoro's flashback. The reason Kozaburo isn't around during Oden's FB is because he's already gone. Yet Tengu....is just MIA
- He's a Kokeshi doll collector, as mentioned above. The Shogun castle has a room of these guarding the Poneglyphs.
- He's shown to have apparently known the Kozuki clan, as well as Yasue etc. He still says he's waiting for a certain man, and never elaborates on who this is. Very weird. He never specifies its Momo, Kin or Zoro.
- His face is still just hidden. Why?

There is probably more. @Bounty has been a good pioneer of this theory, and I think it's legit tbh.

No they didn't lmao
Hody was trash
No one even considered him above Jinbei
Hachi asked hyozou what he is doing with trash like hody
Ofc no one considers that trash above anyone after he was exposed, a lot of fishmen tho hyped hoddy for nothing, but this ``joyboy`` and ``ryuma`` talk is copium also. I dont care what the people of wano say about ryuma, we had those kinds of legends in every arc, the mfers from skypia thought that enel controls the world.
Luffy and his crew>>> legends. Even JoyBoy is NAI.

I've actually suspected this tbh. It could be this guy who Whitebeard was based on, he died 2-3 years before Marineford happened:

But I think it would be due to someone else if it is for that reason ofc. Although then again, he wrote Whitebeard to be so truly grand, noble, majestic, epic, badass etc and gave him the most glorious send off I've ever seen for a character.

I randomly saw a certain major death scene from Seven Deadly Sins that kinda reminded me of WBs death, it was grand, tragic, beautiful and poetic and even though I've not checked out the series, it made me very emotional too:

Araki went through a really dark phase during Part 5 of Jojo apparently:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/comments/akxc1c/_/ef8qije
I feel something like this happened for Oda too for whatever reasons that caused it. When he was writing Sabaody to Marineford, it just felt like OP was getting far more darker, serious and just different in tone, it was a horrifying time imo. Sabaody lowkey traumatised me then Marineford did the same again for different reasons. I know its quite an extreme reaction but I really deeply invested in OP and those events broke me pretty badly. I really feel Oda was in such a dark place writing those arcs. I've not researched it though.
Yeah.
Even miura mellowed out a lot in the later arcs of berserk. I guess when you write and draw depressing shit, you get depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.