What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato joining also wouldn't do Zoro any favors. We always knew that Zoro is above Sanji but now it has become really fucking thin with Yamato joining.

Zoro's role as a warrior will be questioned

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Sabo is dogshit

even Zoro can beat Sabo

Luffy could defeat Sabo without even using his Devil Fruit

just Adv. CoC alone
The sleeping beauties aint beating shit. Sabo sleeps with minimal effort.
Sabo was fucking up Yonko Commanders when Luffy was playing hide and seek against Kaido's foot soldier:kuzanshut:

Oda likely processed part of his own childhood when he wrote sanjis backstory. That's why he milked the shit out of sanjis suffering with his family unlike any other character before. It also fits with the theme of lots of absent or missing parents in the whole story and why Oda never visits his own hometown. Of course I cant proof it but if you ever did this yourself as an artist / author you can sense it by the details and intensity he put into the story and how repeatedly sanjis past is brought up and dealt with intensely (4 arcs!). So when this test came out I wasnt surprised, that he is / thinks 55% like sanji.
Oda wants to be a cook, but his father wants him to be a cartoonist:seriously:

:josad: Zoro couldn’t do a single thing by himself this arc

He needed odens haki to fight Kaido and King

he needed mink steroids to stand up after 30x broken bones

Sanji & Liffy suffered worse and kept fighting without going down
:milaugh:

Joyboy power (awaken god Nika DF power)

Zoro doesn't have a special DF nor is his body manipulated. He bested and scarred Hybrid Kaido thanks to his crazy endurance.

Considering Sanji turned out to be a Super Hentai Sentai, Oda might troll us and have Zoro turn out to have completely different lineage somehow. It won't explain why Ushimaru and Ryuuma resemble Zoro and all the other samurai and Shimotsuki stuff setup with Zoro but I wouldn't put it past Oda to do this either.

In before Zoro's family are expert navigators/chefs/Okama or something ffs lmfao.

I actually toyed with a theory that Zoro is somehow from the distant past, as in maybe Tokis time or before or later and thats why we've not even met another single fucking Roronoa yet and nobody has ever heard of them apparently?

I'm coping extremely hard right now.

I don't even expect Mihawk to get an actual backstory anymore either.

:mihugh::jackcopium::peperain::pepemy::pepemotion::pepecopium:kingufy
Actually yeah tf, every other Straw Hat that has a family name has been explained (Robin, Luffy, Sanji, Chopper technically) and the rest simply don't have one (Nami, Usopp, Franky, Brook, Jimbei). Zoro was literally introduced as Roronoa Zoro and WE DONT FUCKING KNOW WHY E@IUGFG#UIoefwhuip789r3r3io2fewiuhhuifu2hiiuhf23uhi23ughi23hu2i3gigu2f2giufhiou2fhiuihoudwHIOUHIUWQOHqohoaopoOihoiegwoi

Oda likely processed part of his own childhood when he wrote sanjis backstory. That's why he milked the shit out of sanjis suffering with his family unlike any other character before. It also fits with the theme of lots of absent or missing parents in the whole story and why Oda never visits his own hometown. Of course I cant proof it but if you ever did this yourself as an artist / author you can sense it by the details and intensity he put into the story and how repeatedly sanjis past is brought up and dealt with intensely (4 arcs!). So when this test came out I wasnt surprised, that he is / thinks 55% like sanji.
Lolda became the very thing he swore to destroy. :strawhatock:

Lol. The only thing that matters is the warlord situation. Pretty sure koby was talking about the BM and Kaido aliance.

Its been well over the week since reverie ended they can prepare lmao.

The reality is 4 admirals isn't enough to beat this alliance.
No. This panel confirms the course of events. Something has happened outside of Wano which had the Reverie as the trigger and includes Alabasta that not even with all the personal in the world can be taken care off thus no manpower is available to spare on Wano. Koby literally only finds out about the alliance the panel after this one so it's impossible they talked about it:

The reality is 4 admirals
You see what you want to see i guess. Even the facts won't change your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.