What will Greenbullโ€™s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy got all the glory and Zolo didn't get to steal his moment like his cult wanted, instead his cult got karma in return by having all of Zolo's plot points dropped and having the one thing he had, the Ryuma parallel, taken away.

Why wouldn't we be happy. An L for Zolo is awalys a W for Luffy.:myman:
:whitepress:
If Oda keeps this up, I might start hating my boy Luffy. He needs to stop d riding Luffy by virtually wanking him using other characters. Luffy has lost his gumption in this arc.

King is cardboard box of a character

dude has no character or conection to Zoro at all

he could be a fucking metal dummy with the same powers and the fight would be the same
That's not true at all. King has much more in common with Zoro than big mom.

King is Kaido's right hand, just as Zoro is Luffy's. Oda went out of his way to parallel the two with king's backstory effectively mirroring zoro's. This added a lot of depth to Zoro vs King, as it showed that King loved kaido the same way Zoro loves Luffy, and imo it made it kinda sad to watch King lose.

Big Mom is a captain, just like Kid and Law. Kid specifically has shown a lot of interest in defeating a yonko. First he went after shanks, then kaido, now big mom. Him not even getting to defeat an emperor in any capacity would mean his entire career as a pirate was a failure.

G

Gorosei Informer

Chapter 1053 spoilers courtesy GetenIsABoy on Abney Park Forums:

- Green Bull's face is revealed and he's the spitting resemblance of Zoro. There is no explanation for why he resembles Zoro for the whole chapter.

- Green Bull has the Weed Weed fruit and his justice is Lost Justice. He was recommended personally by Kizaru.

- Zoro mentions he saw a Grim Reaper whilst he was unconscious and it turns out he was just thinking of Brook and how he almost died at Thriller Bark too.

- Sanji after seeing Yamato topless discovers another "hardening awakening" between his legs.

- Speed gets upset that Tama is mothercucking her with Nami so she races to adopt Toko instead to try to make Tama jealous. The Dawn arrives with it dawning on everyone that Toko has no parental figures/guardians left and maybe they should STFU about Tama then.

- It turns out Kaido and Big Mom were launched by the volcanic eruption, Kaido is currently soaring towards Queen from when Sanji kicked him and also that one minion Kaido thunder baguaed ages ago but is still trapped flying through the air.

- Big Mom was sent flying towards the waterfalls of Wano and as the Big Mom pirates finally figure how to climb a simple waterfall after a few weeks now, they are hit by Big Mom and knocked off the waterfall once again and the impact sends them all flying to Idris Elbaf somehow.

- Green Bull encounters the alliance and when asked who he is, he reveals "My name's Jeff". Turns out he's the brother of Zeff @BleakAsh who was meant to go to visit his brother but he got Lost and ended up at Wano.

- Green Bull states he heard of the Straw Hats having lavish, grandiose banquets and since he hasn't eaten in years because he "lost" his appetite, he is starving for Justice but especially a great feast too.

-Luffy reveals they are not having a feast this time for a change and Green Bull flies into a rage attacking Luffy.

- Kidd and Law encounter a mysterious figure who refers to themselves as the "Twerking Legend" and reveals their name is Dann D Lion. They look weirdly similar to Shiki the Golden Lion.

- End of chapter. Act 3 STILL hasn't ended yet either, lmao.

Editors Note: Damn Carrot is so hot, I wish she would nibble on my carrot. Wait shit, sorry Oda-senpai, I wasn't meant to say that!

Who beat the dragon? Who saved Wano like Ryuma did?:kuzanshut:
Joyboy beat a dragon but not like Ryuma. Ryuma cut a dragon in half, killing it, above the capital. Luffy punched a dragon into the ground and maybe the magma will kill it.

What did Oda tell us? Did he compare Luffy to Ryuma? Or did he tell us Joyboy, awakening mythical zoans god Nika DF user, has proven he can rival Ryuma by defeating Kaido?
:kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.