What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Zoro got a Ryuma parallel in action.
He cut a dragon. a fake one, but he did, with a panel mimicking the one from WANTED.

But a certain "writer" on this forum decide to use their influence to enthrall the fandom and make them believe it wasn't it.
:mrgo:
He actually killed a real dragon, cut a fake one, and scarred the strongest one. If that doesn't satisfy some people, then their own unfounded expectations are to blame

Imo, BM and Kaido were his Achilles heel. He clearly had to handle and resolve them, but he couldn't tie all of these characters into their plot. The most he did was use Doflamingo in an effective way to lead to Kaido.

But basically he had to put Kuma, Vegapunk, Shanks, BB, Admirals, WG, etc etc etc all on the backburner because they didn't fit with Kaido/BM.
Bb was always coming after Rocks duo , same with WG

I don't even know what you're trying to prove
BTW they fit...everything about Queen ,ceasar and judge we learnt in yonko saga lead us to Vegapunk and WG...

Like i'm okay with Sanji's bouty just fell short of Zoro's (or even higher because the 10 mil gag), but for fuck sake Oda at least make it higher than 1.5 bil
You have wanked Luffy enough, that 5 emperor bounty is like 4 yo now
Move
The
Fuck
On
:josad:
Like under 1.5 Billion is bad.. Beast pirates Bounties are inflated, when Strawhats won't be for the most part..

I mean tbh, what more could Zoro have done?
ZKK couldn't have happened because defeating Kaido was always Luffy's role. Luffy always beats the main villain.

Zoro also couldn't have led the samurai, as that was Momo and Kinemon's role, and regardless of Zoro's ancestry, his is an outsider in wano.

I think Zoro did exactly what his character was always set up to do. He saved Luffy on the roof multiple times. He saved him when Luffy's haki ran out, then again when he re-directed hakai, and then one final time when he used asura to prevent kaido from killing Luffy in 1010. He also took out Kaido's right hand man, helping Luffy beat the beast pirates.

Ultimately, I think ZKKers have a misconception about Zoro's character. They don't realize that Zoro's role was never to steal the spotlight from Luffy, but rather to help Luffy achieve his goals. ZKK was basically a fantasy where Zoro usurped Luffy as the MC and stole the show by defeating the main villain, which is why so many people heavily opposed it. Similar to how Sanji fans sometimes try to push sanji into Zoro's role, Zoro fans basically did the same thing to Luffy with ZKK.
It’s more of how oda set up the arc in general. As I said, he shouldn’t have made orochi a gag character. If he didn’t then there would’ve been an actual way to get Zoro this payoff.

It’s kinda just incredibly lame that Oda set up an arc about samurai where Zoro seemingly has an ancestral connection to, yet Zoros role is no different than it was in alabasta.

I get once the die was cast it couldn’t be changed, but it kinda just was an insult to Zoros character, and luffy getting the Ryuma connection this chapter was low key just salt in the wounds

Why are Luffy fans even happy ?

Wano will go down as the arc that ruined his character. There's nothing to be happy about. That the things that ruin Luffy simultaneously shit on Zoro is a pleasant coincidence for Z haters but it still doesn't change the fact that Luffy is ass.
Luffy got all the glory and Zolo didn't get to steal his moment like his cult wanted, instead his cult got karma in return by having all of Zolo's plot points dropped and having the one thing he had, the Ryuma parallel, taken away.

Why wouldn't we be happy. An L for Zolo is awalys a W for Luffy.:myman:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Like i'm okay with Sanji's bouty just fell short of Zoro's (or even higher because the 10 mil gag), but for fuck sake Oda at least make it higher than 1.5 bil
Move
The
Fuck
On
I know it's hard man, but trust me, Zoro's bounty above 1.5B is 99.9% guaranteed.
the 0.1% is Oda making a mistake and needing to correct it on the volume release.

Move
The
Fuck
On
They'll probably be above 1.5 bill.

1.3+ bill for defeat the All Stars
200-400 bill for captain inflation

Status
Not open for further replies.