What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKK was nothing but a theory that, as soon as Oda created a senzu bean just for Zoro to fight king, should have been buried forever.

The Ryuma thing though......that shit hurts. After the "he looks like Ushimaru and fights like him", the "Ryuma was also a one-eyed samurai, must be fate" speeches from Kawamatsu....ngl, that's a low blow.

ZKK was sometime the fans created by themselves. The Wano connection was an expectation created by Oda. This difference is crucial.
If this is all Zoro gets on the swordsmen and samurai arc

why do you think Zoro fans should have hope for any plot in future arcs?

instead of just fights
It's still all fan expectations.
-People assumed that because this is a samurai arc that Zoro must be treated as the main character.
-People assumed that because there is a connection between Zoro, Ryuma and the Shimotsuki clan, it meant he would need to be recognized as the new sword god or something.

But those are all things that ultimately Zoro himself never cared about and people just wanted so they could brag about it, just like ZKK.

I

Indigo

Kid is a trash character

and his bounty will be bigger than Zoro's and Sanji's

just because he is a captain of a trash crew and Oda thinks he deserves to fight Big Mom instead of Zoro or Sanji

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's still all fan expectations.
-People assumed that because this is a samurai arc that Zoro must be treated as the main character.
-People assumed that because there is a connection between Zoro, Ryuma and the Shimotsuki clan, it meant he would need to be recognized as the new sword god or something.

But those are all things that ultimately Zoro himself never cared about and people just wanted so they could brag about it.
But Zoro got a Ryuma parallel in action.
He cut a dragon. a fake one, but he did, with a panel mimicking the one from WANTED.

But a certain "writer" on this forum decide to use their influence to enthrall the fandom and make them believe it wasn't it.
:mrgo:

I havent posted here in months brother.
I dont give a shit.
I casually enjoy the story, and I was trying to have actual legitimate discussions about the storyline in this forum, and I got bombarded with ZKK nutjobs insisting on their theory because of some idiotic commercial databooks.
I don't like making others feel bad, but tbh, it was really fucking annoying every time I posted a theory about what could happen at the end of wano and ZKK trolls were just like:
"Cope harder, ZKK is coming"

Everyone has their theories and headcanons that they get wrong, but ZKKers were the only ones who'd perpetually try to shove it down everyone's throats.

I

Indigo

Sure, it's all fans expectations, sure

tell me

what do you expect Zoro gets to do for the rest of the series? anything that matters besides fighting some dudes?

Status
Not open for further replies.