What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKK was nothing but a theory that, as soon as Oda created a senzu bean just for Zoro to fight king, should have been buried forever.

The Ryuma thing though......that shit hurts. After the "he looks like Ushimaru and fights like him", the "Ryuma was also a one-eyed samurai, must be fate" speeches from Kawamatsu....ngl, that's a low blow.

ZKK was sometime the fans created by themselves. The Wano connection was an expectation created by Oda. This difference is crucial.
What I don't get is, why can't there be two people that are like the sword God?
Like, is there a rule that states zoro can't be a parallel to ryuma cause luffy already is?.

Facetious comment since he hasnt been asked or said he wants to join the crew. Plus he gets along well with them as an ally regardless.
Good try though. Stay bitter.
I'm not bitter, I just don't see what interactions you are talking about.

She did nothing but hug luffy once and then showed her tits while being happy like everyone else. Is that all it takes?

Imagine chatting this amount of smack only for Zoro to end up killing Kaido next chap or so. Them ZKK squad would find and pipe you harder than Sara Jay:kobeha::jay-he:
1 chapter left of Wano reserved for bounty reveals and party etc.

Kaido coming back being killed etc is 4 - 5 chapters minimum I'd bet my account on it not happening

Nothing on Kaido’s road poneglyph? Robin wasn’t in this chapter much. I guess they got the rubbing off panel.
I would have loved if the Robin - CP0 plot got a little more spicey 🤔 it didn't feel like much drive.

Perhaps this is going to happen, perhaps this arc will still gift Us with some drive regardless of GB coming to settle politics maybe.

I would say this was a decent chapter for me guys
Only thing wrong in this chapter was carrot bath scene and Yamato bathing with luffy
And I don't know what you guys think of that NAMI Tama scene but let me say something
It is not what you think it is

Well yeah?
Think back to the other islands we’ve been to this far.
1. Punk Hazard - The children consider Nami and Chopper their saviors
2. Dressrosa - The Tontattas built a statue for Usopp as their hero alongside Noland and Luffy
3. WCI - Sanji was indirectly called the savior of Whole Cake Island and changed Germa

Yet Zoro has an entire subplot relating to Wano and in the end, he doesn’t get anything more than he did in alabasta.

Like that’s the big thing, was that Zoro is one of the main characters of One Piece yet oda has been slowly dwindling him down to being nothing more than a weapon for luffy.
I mean tbh, what more could Zoro have done?
ZKK couldn't have happened because defeating Kaido was always Luffy's role. Luffy always beats the main villain.

Zoro also couldn't have led the samurai, as that was Momo and Kinemon's role, and regardless of Zoro's ancestry, his is an outsider in wano.

I think Zoro did exactly what his character was always set up to do. He saved Luffy on the roof multiple times. He saved him when Luffy's haki ran out, then again when he re-directed hakai, and then one final time when he used asura to prevent kaido from killing Luffy in 1010. He also took out Kaido's right hand man, helping Luffy beat the beast pirates.

Ultimately, I think ZKKers have a misconception about Zoro's character. They don't realize that Zoro's role was never to steal the spotlight from Luffy, but rather to help Luffy achieve his goals. ZKK was basically a fantasy where Zoro usurped Luffy as the MC and stole the show by defeating the main villain, which is why so many people heavily opposed it. Similar to how Sanji fans sometimes try to push sanji into Zoro's role, Zoro fans basically did the same thing to Luffy with ZKK.

Status
Not open for further replies.