What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong, as this is a mistranslation. Garp calls the Yonko the four most powerful Pirates, the kanji for power referencing political power. Having territory and powerful subordinates is an absolute requirement to become a Yonko, or else Mihawk would be a Yonko instead of Shanks.

So the two criteria are territory and subordinates. Kid and Law have neither, I’m pretty sure Law’s strongest subordinate would literally lose a fight to Holdem.
They could also be declaring Law and/or Kidd an emperor to be avoiding a power vacuum.

Lmao who am I kidding oda opened up 20 plots for Zoro and didn't close even one of them

He didn't even show us how Zoro got through struggle of taking 2 Hakais 2 AdvCoC thunder baguas 2 Indras Two King Kong Gun level tempuradons

On slaught that would kill 10 Luffys

Basically it does establish Zoros durability is million times superior to Luffy

He gets Yonko level+++++ feats but no importance

Zoro once he masters King of hell is strongest character ever tho

Oda said it
JOY BOY = RYUMA

Zoro in wano has been the best hes been in more than a decade if we being honest

Was i (along with others) expecting too much? Probably the same way with sanji in wci. Maybe similar to that itll also get better the more time passes

Luffy and Zoro are two peas in a pod :myman: another BM and Kaido or should I say joyboy and Ryuma
Told Momo get your weight up lol he still wet behind the ears

Nami is actually op now, ur lucky momo lol

Hiyori wants the D :zosmug:

Sanji was all talk, you're making ur fans look bad. :mihanha:
Sanji saw zkk

Seems like a great ending for Wano, but it feels incomplete. Maybe it has something to do with 7 days being skipped. :kaimoji:

Lmao who am I kidding oda opened up 20 plots for Zoro and didn't close even one of them

He didn't even show us how Zoro got through struggle of taking 2 Hakais 2 AdvCoC thunder baguas 2 Indras Two King Kong Gun level tempuradons

On slaught that would kill 10 Luffys

Basically it does establish Zoros durability is million times superior to Luffy

He gets Yonko level+++++ feats but no importance

Zoro once he masters King of hell is strongest character ever tho

Oda said it
JOY BOY = RYUMA
:suresure:
Zoro barely beat King...

G5 Luffy folds Mihawk

After scarring kaido blocking hakai taming enma King of hell

He low diffed King while he was King of hell

And luffy barely managed to defeat nerfed scarred kaido etc
Low-diffed?
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Yep, Zoro low-diffed him so bad, he nearly died as a result[/QUOTE]
Why are you being dishonest
Zoro nearly died due to Mink Drug + Enma draw backs

You telling me King did more damaged to Zoro than Hakai + TB + Big Mom did and drug double damage wore off??

Current Zoro is chapter 1035 zoro

In 1035
Zoro bullied King verbally
He won every single cqc clash
Landed all attacks he wanted to land
Didn't take a single attack

In one attack he butchered King
Scarred him for life
Broke through his haki
His sword
His strongest attack

Tell me how is 1035 zoro vs King not a low diff

I am waiting

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah yeah. interesting and all...
But where's the "sanji being a DF" part in all of this?
Lmaooo, Sanji got that spiral power going on! Would be cool if his powers and Judges research might actually link to the origin of DFs too somehow.

I have wondered if Judge replicated DF powers into the Vinsmoke children, like how Vegapunk replicated Kizarus laser into the Pacifistas.

Oda said Reiju had a DF but changed his mind and retconned it too.

There was a theory of the Vinsmokes getting powers/having DF abilities based on insects back in the day too lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/f8yoeo

Status
Not open for further replies.