What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the point of not making them emperors then. Like if they have a 2+ billion berry bounty and they are now the new big targets in the NW, then they are effectively emperors.

While they don't have any territory at the moment, they could easily get some post wano, as most pirates aren't nearly as strong as them. It just doesn't make sense to make them emperors later down the line, when they already defeated one in wano.
I want Kid and Law be Emprerors i just fear Oda trolling them. How Kid and Law will have similiar bounties or Bigger Bounties than Emperor Blackbeard and not become Emprerors? That's will be crazy

G

Gorosei Informer

not related. Just Oda's generic old man faces
The dog hat makes me think otherwise too. Its all a little too coincidental.

It could still be coincidence ofc but its a weird one then. Garps dog themes are pretty weird but I guess its meant to symbolise "loyal dogs of the navy/government" or whatver. Also 2 other dog themed vice admirals and one dog themed Admiral lol.

At this point I'm so desperate for answers, reveals, information etc like Mulder from X-Files, that I'll go on any wild good chase and accept any potential answers possibly.

B

Ballel

Quasi messiahfied? He had to die to beat Kaido. He has been written like John Cena and Satoshi cross. Never give up, get back after defeated. That is not Messiah in any way. The MC after 1052 chapters still hasn't got any Berserk mode, negged none.
He is a child of prophecy that the whole world is waiting for, he saves country after country, everyone loves and praises him.
Ofc Luffy is a Messiah

Status
Not open for further replies.