What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, is kiku a she or he, in this chapter he is saying he is ashamed of bathing with other men, but he also said he is a man with a heart of woman, and in the vivre card they daid he is a male ( female trans ) , but in this chapter he is saying he is ashamed of bathing with woman, what is the true thing?

Party next week act 3 ends then 1054 is the start of post wano where we deal with the greenbull/WG still looking for Robin plots, which is the start of the new saga since it’s dealing with the WG not the Four Emperors
:zorothink:

If by restructuring the story Oda means skipping actual islands and rushing characters readers have been waiting for decades (Blackbeard, WG/Marine/,Shanks, Dragon) yeah this is extrememy worrisome and would honestly kill any love I have left for the series.
If by it he means stopping the bloat induced by introducing dozens of new side characters and side plots every arc, I see it a positive.
I do not "hate" the scabbards or whatever wano character. But it's clear they took a lot of spotlight and focus, some even more than any straw hat outside the monster trio.
I do not think Oda needs to rush through everything to end the series in a reasonable timeframe, what he needs is giving up on the Dressrosa/Wano formula.
Outside straw hats, focus on already existing characters fans are dying to see in action. If new characters are needed for the plot, do not introduce 15 of them within 10 chapters. One Piece world and cast is big enough. Start actually addressing the mysteries instead of creating new ones then. Then the series can sail throgh his final saga at a normal pace.

with the bounties coming do you believe that? when was the last time we had the rewards and we didn't have an arc ending?
Yeah, this is the end. Ryokugyu will bring so much needed info dump from outside, we'll get the new bounties–including the 7 warlord bounties. We'll get some shock and awe moments about Sabo and the Reverie etc. And that'll be enough hype for month break...

Last edited:
Most of this is bulshit and not important don't take characters words seriously, not ever character will do what he said
Sorry dude. But it's plot threads that Oda has written into the story for seemingly no resson, wasting ink and time from both him, his editors, and especially his audience. It doesn't matter how you feel about them homie. Just admit Oda fucked up big time.

Also some of those points aren't just statements from characters you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.