What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's also taking this break to revisit the story in preparation for the final saga.
I don't think there'll be many arcs left honestly, it's just gonna be:
- Elbaf (short arc like Zou)
- Laugh Tale (another short arc)
Then whatever he has in mind for the Final War. This is probably the only big war arc like Alabasta, Dressrosa and Wano he has left in store.
Yep, that's about the content most people expect.

Okay let's roll with it: If we go with your assumptions that these arcs happen and the first two arcs being a short arc like Zou (~23 chapters + a few chapters of room just in case) and if we take into consideration how Oda published about 38 chapters per year in the past years, then we can do the following estimation:

Elbaf ~30 chapters (~1 year) -> ca. 2023 done
Laugh tale ~30 chapters (~1 year) -> ca. 2024 done
Final War Arc (with Build Up): ~60~ Chapter (~2 years) -> ca. 2026 done
Conclusion (everyone dreams and stuff): 5 - 10 chapter? -> ca. 2026/2027 done

Odas 5 year anticipation: 2019 -> 2024
Our estimation: 2026/2027

- - - - - - -

A few more notes from my site how I estimated things:

- Zou was written pretty straight forward, so if that's how the next two arcs are (Elbaf & Laughtale), then it would be in line with Oda speedrunning through these long anticipated arcs.

- Final war arcs are typically very long in shonen yet Odas wants to end things. I also looked at previous war arcs in One Piece: Wano has so far 144 chapters, while Marineford as a sole war arc had about ~30 chapters combined with its predecessor/build up arc Imple Down (25 chapters) it as a total of ~55 chapters. I just went with 60 chapters with Odas speedrun intentions in mind.

- Finally if Laughtale will be the build up arc to the final war we can even cut the final war arc in half to ~30 chapters and end up in about 2025 / 2026.

- - - - - - -

Ultimately we don't know of course if this is Odas plan. He could choose a completely different route of islands/arcs or offscreen a lot of stuff to speedrun to the end. That of course would change the whole estimation. After all we can not say what Oda has in store. We can only see and wait.

Maybe, but Law has been quite an integral part the last several years. In some ways, he has become the Sasuke to Luffy's Naruto.
I mean his goal is know the true of the D clan.

Luffy goal will reveal the D clan truth and what is the OP.
Oda has no reason to draw to lines that will solve the same thing it's more likely he'll put all efforts in solve it with Luffy in the most clear way.
Post automatically merged:

Or even more likely, they’ll be used to hype up a future villain
Offpaneled even.

At the end of all mangas the already big attention a mc gets is multiplied.
I believe this happens because a Shonen MC's intelligence is so cratered that in order to reach his goals he needs massive help to go in the right direction, which means he usually gets the best in the field on different subject to stay on route to accomplishing their goals. This results in the MC having the best resources, and as such it becomes other individual's best decision to follow the MC, as although they maybe knowlegable themselves, they aren't nearly on the level of the experts that follow the MC.

Otherwise those individuals that chooses to go their own way won't be relevant as they will never be anywhere near as good at that subject as the individuals following the MC, or even the MC themselves, who's usually best at fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.