What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I personally prefer a well written story where every character's given their just do over whatever this crap is.

I was still watching this shitshow just to get some good moments for my ex-boi Zoro. But after this arc it's obvious that it has became the Luffy Show.
I'm reading purely because I've invested so much time into it, but I've given up hope that any character is going to be given a good arc. Luffy included.

I wasn't even a ZKKer. I don't think Zoro needed to kill kaido to have a good, coherent arc in wano. But that's the issue. Even with what Oda gave us, it was executed horribly.

I don't know if anyone else gets this feeling, but the wano fights largely feel like something Oda would pull in a non-canon movie.

I don't think Izo died from the fire since he was in the same area than Drake, and we saw that Drake didn't go through the fire, neither did Hawkins.
I really don't know why Oda chose to kill off Izo, maybe because he wanted to give CP0 a real win.
My guess is that he wanted to kill Kiku but changed his mind, but still wanted one of the brothers to go. It could also be a prelude to Marco dying since he mentions how once again her survived while a friend died

Status
Not open for further replies.