What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Agreed.

Though I view the Navy and WG as different factions for that. There are many good people who fight real crime like Fuji, Smoker, Hina, Koby and so on. I think they can continue doing their jobs after a reform. Sakazuki needs to take a lesson in kindness and mercy and I think Sabo would be a great choice as his teacher.

I mean, the only redeeming quality he has is that he also dislikes the Celestial Dragons.
Yeah I definitely see a reform happening with those people you mentioned and via Sword. A sort of Neo Marines if needed. Although we had Neo Marines with Zephyr and Brynndi World too ofc?

Ahahahaha, Sabo teaching Akainu to be better, I love that! Thats better than outright defeat or killing him! Oda said he doesnt like to kill his villains because destroying their dreams is more impactful and punishing too. Although he's making some villains suceed somewhat at least post defeats like Crocodile and especially Enel and Wapol too though...

Yeah that is Akainus only redeeming quality, from an "ethical perspective" especially at least anyway.

I really love his conversation with Fujitora, that was something that really needed to happen and be said, a real eye opener.

Absolute goat moment and one of the reasons why I love Fuji so much:

Also I want this to be true too:

Oden was also a powerful figure. It's not so much about who said it but Oda the author's intention of putting Joyboy and Ryuma in the same sentence, calling them rivals. It's a portrayal.
Or it is just that the People of Wano who are relating their current hero to the one of the past

I

Indigo

Yeah I definitely see a reform happening with those people you mentioned and via Sword. A sort of Neo Marines if needed. Although we had Neo Marines with Zephyr and Brynndi World too ofc?

Ahahahaha, Sabo teaching Akainu to be better, I love that! Thats better than outright defeat or killing him! Oda said he doesnt like to kill his villains because destroying their dreams is more impactful and punishing too. Although he's making some villains suceed somewhat at least post defeats like Crocodile and especially Enel and Wapol too though...

Yeah that is Akainus only redeeming quality, from an "ethical perspective" especially at least anyway.

I really love his conversation with Fujitora, that was something that really needed to happen and be said, a real eye opener.

Fuji is the GOAT

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
- Law is pretty much a given. He was the main focus PH , DR, and a huge fight in Wano. Oda really needs to dial down on his screentime urgently. My god let other characters get their time to shine too. I am sure the editors will fight to keep it that way.
This should be a given, but I doubt it now that the implication this chapter is he's a new Emperor, and Oda keeps introducing new plotlines for him.

- Kinemon and Momo need their panel time severely reduced too. I would keep them in their home island.
Don't think we should worry about them anymore. Their stories' are effectively over. The most they'll get are callbacks just like the Riku family, Ryugu family, etc.

- Most of the rookies don't really contribute to the plot as well. Keep the ones who got defeated down for the rest of the series. Better yet use the SSG to get rid of most of the worst generation.
The Rookies have wind down for sure. Maybe Urouge gets something, but anyone outside Luffy, Zoro, Kid, and Law won't be getting anything substantial moving forward. As a Drake fan, that's a bit discouraging, but his treatment in Wano left me severely disappointed.

-The Scabbard better not come. Keep them in Wano if the borders are still closed.
Like with Kin and Momo, I don't think we have to worry about them at all. There's plenty of unresolved plotlines and character arcs without bringing in ones that have nothing else to add. It'd be asinine of Oda to continue focusing on them post Wano. Practically self sabotage for his Pirate (emphasis on Pirate) Manga.

- Smoker and Tashigi deserve major roles in Blackbeard's defeat and finale and their friendship with the crew.
- Vegapunk has live up to the hype after all his years of teasing
- Dragon and the revolutionaries is obvious.
- The true history and Robin are extra important too.
- The confrontation against Imu, Gorosei, and the Admirals are crucial.
- The crew has to have satisfying final fights too.
- Zoro vs Mihawk must deliver and Oda cannot afford to cut to other story threads non stop.
- The resemblance between Kuina and Tashigi better have a satisfying resolution.
- Shanks' backstory and fate must be given care as well.
- Luffy vs Blackbeard is a given and what One Piece is.
- Oda cannot rush the epilogue of the story with so many characters like Naruto. He needs at least two volumes for the ending.
In the worst case scenario, the marketing and Toei can always make a prequel with Roger if they want to milk the series.
I more or less agree with everything here. Oda needs to sit down and work with what's already in his plate. He can't have his mind wander off and decide to add something new if he wishes to conclude the series in a satisfying manner. This should be a culmination of everything we've had, and not another detour on some new idea that may or may not work. He's backloaded this series enough.

I love Fujitora so much. The way he does things and even helps people along the way is beautiful <3. He‘s by far my fave admiral.

G

Gorosei Informer

Factual!

:cheers::fujilaugh:

The time is now to bet humanity and justice in the gambling den

In any case, this world is made up of evens or odds

Even though the current me cannot see

Malicious faces are the only ones I can see crystal clear

The gangs that form in the bars

And the fallen justice have not changed

Rassera Rassera Rassera Rassera

No need to rush, now is not the time

The Nebuta’s tiger can only move on the shoulders of men

It is a truly unfortunate occupation

Rassera Rassera Hinging on the answer

Rassera Rassera The unsettled tiger

In its respected domain, I sheathe my sword

The sun sees through my tricks

Those who dedicate themselves to this festival

Are wondrously spirited

Although there are good and evil in life

None are light or heavy

The concealing fangs on the Nebuta tiger

When all worldly phenomena becomes transient,

Rassera Rassera Be unfearing of God

Rassera Rassera The howling tiger

Rassera Rassera

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Nebuta_no_Tora

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

I

Indigo

Factual!

:cheers::fujilaugh:

The time is now to bet humanity and justice in the gambling den

In any case, this world is made up of evens or odds

Even though the current me cannot see

Malicious faces are the only ones I can see crystal clear

In its respected domain, I sheathe my sword

The sun sees through my tricks

Those who dedicate themselves to this festival

Are wondrously spirited

Although there are good and evil in life

None are light or heavy

The concealing fangs on the Nebuta tiger

When all worldly phenomena becomes transient,

Rassera Rassera Be unfearing of God

Rassera Rassera The howling tiger

Rassera Rassera

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Nebuta_no_Tora

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
I really hope we get Fuji's flashback

and why he blinded himself

With how Oda introduced Greenbull beside Fujitora and how they parallel Zoro and Sanji (a japanese swordsman who clashed with Zoro and a ladies man who cooks) they will probably be their matchups EOS, though they could become good guys EOS, though I feel the Straw hats would have to defeat them first to convince them to change sides.

G

Gorosei Informer

I love Fujitora so much. The way he does things and even helps people along the way is beautiful <3. He‘s by far my fave admiral.
Exactly! I was discussing on here recently on how he's a great blend of Akainu and Aokiji. Oda did such a magnificent job of writing him so far, one of his best characters and also characters I've ever seen in any series!

I really want him to be Luffys hononary other grandfather! He has those vibes for real! Him and Garp would get along so well, Sengoku even too?

:blush::amazing::finally::neesama:

Exactly! I was discussing on here recently on how he's a great blend of Akainu and Aokiji. Oda did such a magnificent job of writing him so far, one of his best characters and also characters I've ever seen in any series!

I really want him to be Luffys hononary other grandfather! He has those vibes for real! Him and Garp would get along so well, Sengoku even too?

:blush::amazing::finally::neesama:

Haha true that!

Also, Red+Blue=Purple.

Though since Blue+Yellow=Green we can prob expect GB to be like Kizaru and Aokiji combined. This will be …pretty dope, actually lol.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Issho is your, otherwise, average, down to earth fellow in a position of power. He speaks and behaves as someone who's lived in the trenches all his life. He hasn't been "warped" by the ideals that've corrupted someone like Sakazuki, so he's a counter balance to Marine's oppression. Oda has immense love for Zatoichi, as that is exactly how he's portrayed in his movie series. An agreeable man, not looking for glory, but just helping out whenever he can. He's not self righteous, just a good man.

How Oda has handled him thus far is why I am very excited for Ryokugyu. The Admirals are such cool characters because of how diverse they are, and you just don't know what to expect the first time.

I

Indigo

Issho is your, otherwise, average, down to earth fellow in a position of power. He speaks and behaves as someone who's lived in the trenches all his life. He hasn't been "warped" by the ideals that've corrupted someone like Sakazuki, so he's a counter balance to Marine's oppression. Oda has immense love for Zatoichi, as that is exactly how he's portrayed in his movie series. An agreeable man, not looking for glory, but just helping out whenever he can. He's not self righteous, just a good man.

How Oda has handled him thus far is why I am very excited for Ryokugyu. The Admirals are such cool characters because of how diverse they are, and you just don't know what to expect the first time.
The Yonkous on the other hand

:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.