What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree. It makes me really angry that Spandam got off so lightly as in not dying and even being promoted to fucking CP0 instead for some reason!

Poetic justice would be so hilariously karmic, ironic and "poetic" for the WG indeed!

I genuinely want the WG to suffer absolute wrath, devastation/destruction, punishment and just outright Hell for what they've done including to Ohara and Robin but plenty of other reasons too.

I really hope Oda doesn't chicken out on them facing reparations and thus consequences/karma for everything they've done but I fear he might.

It will be the most catharthic thing to see the tyranny of the WG over 25+ years IRL so far and 1000 at least in the OP world FINALLY get the absolute annihilation they deserve! Even better if Mr Absolute Justice is one of the reasons for it too!

:akaman::akasalt:

But ironically Akainu is a massive problem too and needs to be dealt with too, to face his own "judgement/karma" and thus "Justice". But since Oda loves Akainu so much due to his actor, he may try to redeem him and make him seem sympathetic and more nuanced or so.
Agreed.

Though I view the Navy and WG as different factions for that. There are many good people who fight real crime like Fuji, Smoker, Hina, Koby and so on. I think they can continue doing their jobs after a reform. Sakazuki needs to take a lesson in kindness and mercy and I think Sabo would be a great choice as his teacher.

I mean, the only redeeming quality he has is that he also dislikes the Celestial Dragons.

G

Gorosei Informer

I mean
Luffy needs to find a way to defeat Big Mom after she died.
He can't broke promises.
They don't have other choices.
:chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff:

I think he has already done it tbh with Katakuri. He's influenced Katakuri's mentality and started sowing seeds of change in his attitude/perspective.

Katakuri gonna reform the BM pirates and help his family and protect them, whilst also reforming WCI/Totland to be much safer, a lot less destructive and genocidal and no more stealing souls/lifespan literally, a titan rampaging out of hunger pangs, no fear of being able to leave their territory/family and go out into the world and explore and get married to whoever they want to as well and so on.

Luffy has already defeated her in the best way possible in the long run. He's gonna be seen as the hero of the Charlotte Family and especially people of Totland and such over time imo, he's gonna change it all for the better due to his actions. A great revolution even.

Plus Nami got to steal and keep Zeus so that's another W for them too over her lol.6 Nami is gonna grow up to be a far more beloved, successful and adored mother than BM ever was too.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Agreed.

Though I view the Navy and WG as different factions for that. There are many good people who fight real crime like Fuji, Smoker, Hina, Koby and so on. I think they can continue doing their jobs after a reform. Sakazuki needs to take a lesson in kindness and mercy and I think Sabo would be a great choice as his teacher.

I mean, the only redeeming quality he has is that he also dislikes the Celestial Dragons.
Papakuzi is the only servent of true justice
Papakuzi will destroy the evil pirates
Post automatically merged:

:chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff::chopoff:

I think he has already done it tbh with Katakuri. He's influenced Katakuri's mentality and started sowing seeds of change in his attitude/perspective.

Katakuri gonna reform the BM pirates and help his family and protect them, whilst also reforming WCI/Totland to be much safer, a lot less destructive and genocidal and no more stealing souls/lifespan literally, a titan rampaging out of hunger pangs, no fear of being able to leave their territory/family and go out into the world and explore and get married to whoever they want to as well and so on.

Luffy has already defeated her in the best way possible in the long run. He's gonna be seen as the hero of the Charlotte Family and especially people of Totland and such over time imo, he's gonna change it all for the better due to his actions. A great revolution even.

Plus Nami got to steal and keep Zeus so that's another W for them too over her lol.6 Nami is gonna grow up to be a far more beloved, successful and adored mother than BM ever was too.
Luffy is dirty liar
He said he will decide when he die yet he died and revived against his will
Stupid ass Goofy is lying liar who lie and protected by the plot

he most probably will..
Well to be honest, the expectation for Usopp and Elbaf isn't going to be for him to save the entire Country, and land the finishing blow on the Arc boss. He will get a lot of character central focus and a few key big moments like Zoro did on Wano, but the expectations are not going to be for him to overshadow Luffy. So there won't be much major wiggle room for huge disappointment, unless Oda straight up sidelines him for the whole arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.