What characters should have died in Wano?

Trying to chase Game of Thrones like:

---

Deaths:

Ashura Douji-Raizou-Nekomamushi-Inuarashi die at the same time, trying together to block a single attack from Kaidou: Star Breath (fire-cutting technique or ninja scrolls couldn't contain Star Breath since it's far hotter than magma)

Zoro-Jimbei (after beating King and Who's Who first) die at the same time, trying at the same time to block a single Skysplitter kanabo attack from Kaidou directed at Luffy. Luffy, having that traumatic image of their death on a continuous loop in his brain, figures out Genkidama CoC and creating G5 Freedom Concept by his own, killing Kaidou with Bajrang Gun that completely disintegrates Kaidou's body and split open Red Line in the process.

All crews of Law die, electrocuted and burned by Big Mom at the same time.

Marco, Kiku, Nami die, choked to death by Big Mom.

Big Mom is poisoned by Chopper, weakened in brawl by Kidd, got her heart taken and crushed by Law, while Kidd give the final blow melting her head.

---

Next crew members:

Law, having no crew left, joins The Strawhats as Surgeon.

Yamato joins The Strawhats as Guardian / Log Keeper.

Viola and Pudding catch up from Dressrosa and WCI, joining The Strawhats as Espionage Division Duo.

Denjiro (Wano's best swordsman in this scenario after killing Orochi, Wano's previous best swordsman), joins The Strawhats as Combatant, inheriting Zoro's will to become World's Strongest Swordsman.

Fujitora apparently closely follows The Strawhats's Wano struggle, and after abolishing Shichibukai system, finally fully defects from The Marines and officially joins The Strawhats as well as Taskmaster.

---

Phew like dats it, not too many deaths but trying for gut-punches and stuff.

So next chapter greenbull will capture robin and maybe the old yonkos. Im curious why apoo dont say law and kidd as yonko he wasnt suprise so the new yonkos are obviously ones. I guess really buggy is one yonko too but it would be not really good. Apoo could make a gag about kidd and law if they were the new yonkos like he says the newspaper shows the new bounties and the new yonkos and then after he could says (apoo is a gag character) somebody’s like you two are yonkos. So apoo its the biggest yonko(cause he thinks he is above them) I guess greenbull will see robin and then that will be the cliphanger
Post automatically merged:

My provider sent me early hint for 1053 this week and sent me this picture any clue what it can meant?
:snoopy:

Greenbull will try capture robin and this will be the last part of 1053 he will be infront of her or behind her. And so will start chapter 1054 after the 1 months hiatus

He really did that!?
Yea

Didn't Redon also cream his pants on monday, telling people off for sharing the spoilers that early. Like it makes any kind of difference whether they're posted on monday or tuesday lmao

The only issue all these leakers have is whether they're the ones who get to post the spoilers or not. They love the validation they get from the community in form of likes on their posts.
I guess lance dont have the spoiler on monday only on Wednesday

R

rubblerust

Greenbull will fly into the volcanic shafts and bring out a figure caked in ash, injured but alive. The figure stirs and opens his eyes -- it's neither Kaido nor Big Mom, but Mr. Morj! He is grinning and wagging his finger. Break next month.

Yamato lectures the Straw Hat crew at length about gender theory and how gender dysphoria is not required for transgenderism. Luffy gets annoyed and says I guess you're not joining after all.

Last edited by a moderator: