Questions & Mysteries Why are people taking their anger with zoro fans on zoro

I can only say that it's the same thing happening on carrot thanks to certain elements.

Cannot entirely blame them, i guess they feel like the fanbase is so cancerous that they'd prefer the character to disappear.

I don't think people have problem with Zoro feats in this arc....people are fed up with ZKK bullshit....and of course, the lack of proper development of his plot (like shinigami or leading samurai) is a minus for him in this arc....

Lastly, there should have been strong samurai as his opponent in his arc that explore more about the swordsman ship etc. The character like Kyoshiro could have been better as a third party instead of making him as a Denjiro.....

in a nutshell

feat wise: done more than even his fanbase expected
character wise: explored less than even his anti fanbase expected...

PS: People mocking only Zoro fans (not zoro) for a sole reason (everyone knows that is ZKK).

I think Zoro did fine this arc. He could've be given more but I thought a lot of what he did was impressive. His fight against King is one of my favourites in the arc and his performance on the rooftop was excellent and both are things I look forward to seeing all of in the anime. Zoro's story doesn't end here, he has more accomplishments coming in the arcs to come.

Last edited:
I'm a Zoro fan and Zoro's narrative impact was shit this arc.

IDC about strength. Take hakai feat away and give him narrative justice.

The successor of Ryuuma and future WSS is essentially a nobody to people of sword and samurai nation right now. It's not even about who you like and who you don't, it's just bad writing and is being rightfully criticized.

For the record, since it triggers most people, zkk wasn't even necessary to give him narrative weight lmao

Zoro did great in terms of feats. Same can't be said for his character to say the least. Off-topic, but just wanted to put my 2 cents in determining what in actuallity did Zoro do that's impressive.

Last edited: