Super early spoilers for 1053:

Title: Road to Laugh Tale
- Chapter starts with Robin reading the Poneglyphs, she's with Inu and Denjiro, there are 2 regular Poneglyps and 1 Road Poneglyph
- 1 Poneglyph is about Wano and Zou's history, Inu is very interrested
- 1 Poneglyph is about Uranus, Robin tells Denjiro they need to take care of Momo
- Marco gave Robin a copy of the 4th Road Poneglyph, Whitebeard had it
- Robin reads the 3th an 4the Road Poneglyph and discovers the location of Laugh Tale
- scene changes to Robin telling all the strawhats and they are all happy and Luffy wants to go right away.
- Greenbull shows up before they get the chance to leave
- He's there to help Wano rebuild and wants to talk to Momo
- Before he leaves Greenbull warns Luffy about Blackbeard
- Blackbeard found the ancient weapon Pluton and also a way to reach Laugh Tale
- Scene switched to Blackbeard who is reading Luffy's new bounty: 5 billion, he notes their bounties are now the same.
- We see he has Shanks captured in chains
- He laughs and tells Shanks he knew that Roger told him Laugh Tales location
- Doc Q now has the Mind-Mind fruit, a devil fruit to read peoples minds
- Chapter ends with an awesome double page spread showing Pluton, an extremely huge ship, with alot of weaponry
- Blackbeard screams that the final battle for the One Piece is between him and Strawhat, let's see who will become King of the Pirates!!
- End of Act 3 and the Yonko Saga

Editors note: The final race to Laugh Tale begins! Gotta go Fast!!

@DarkestKnightofSpoilers
No way these are real. lol.

if otsuru is dead
whats the point of kinemon ducking death
:josad:
so Momo has his father figure
Post automatically merged:

Just a sign of warning:

It's likely that people will leak the new bounties super early. Like, even Sunday.

Don't ask me how I know this.

:ihaha:
And if the actual chapter is boring we still have Redon weekly drama.
The guy should charge fees for his show

- Chapter starts with Robin reading the Poneglyphs, she's with Inu and Denjiro, there are 2 regular Poneglyps and 1 Road Poneglyph
- 1 Poneglyph is about Uranus, Robin tells Denjiro they need to take care of Momo
- Robin reads the 3th an 4the Road Poneglyph and discovers the location of Laugh Tale
- scene changes to Robin telling all the strawhats and they are all happy and Luffy wants to go right away.
- Scene switched to Blackbeard who is reading Luffy's new bounty: 5 billion, he notes their bounties are now the same.
- Chapter ends with an awesome double page spread showing Pluton, an extremely huge ship, with alot of weaponry
- Blackbeard screams that the final battle for the One Piece is between him and Strawhat, let's see who will become King of the Pirates!!

@DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Try harder

@DarkestKnightofSpoilers
@Moewu confirmed by @Pantheos

Redon isn't the only european that gets leaks super early I can assure you.

And he'll get even more pissed if stuff leaks on Sunday. :ihaha:
Post automatically merged:

:kuzanshut:
Yer that's why he is coping that even without him doing anything we are getting the spoils pretty early. Does anyone miss " In a glorious double page, In a Majestic Double Page, in a God like double page" exaggeration of at top decent scene? Idk. Boby's translation works pretty fine for me.

Bro Redon called the double spread of 1042 where Kaido hits Luffy because of Mr Go, ONE OF THE BEST IN ONE PIECE.

In an AMAZING final double page (for me, one of the best in all One Piece) Kaidou brutally hits Luffy with his kanabo using Color of the Supreme King Haki. “Hourai Hakke” hits Luffy's body directly (Kaidou's kanabo hits Luffy's body like a mallet). Luffy can't defend himself thanks to CP0 boss distraction. CP0 boss manages to move away just in time, so the blow did not hit him.

Not bad except for DOC Q's Devilfruit. I would like it to be more sinister, some kind of disease or plague Power that could explain his fragile Body-state. I read a Fan Theory a long time ago that he could represent the Horseman of the Apocalypse in which a white horse is is also present and the rider is associated with infectious disease or plague. Its a biblical refference, i didn't read too much into it but i liked the idea.

Imagine DOC Qs awakening looks something like this then.

:noo:

We need coverstory piece back
The 2 Intruders still remain unknown.

:steef::steef: