Anime & Manga Imagine spamming the same stuff for almost 4 years and being completely wrong at it.Whats your excuses ZNerds

it's called writing, find me a villain that's has had identical writing to an MC
find me a author that writes like oda :cheers:it does not have to make sense to you its his story. Oda has had luffy and zoro get back up first and he has also had them regen via meat ,and sake while all the other strawhats are good. So unless ur gonna tell me green bull is here to mess up wano then its quite obvious who they will be regening for the return of kaido who again unless you tell me u believe he died to regular magma has already told us he wont leave for anywhere else but wano (chap 1016)

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
This is what i'm saying. Imagine theorizing and creating elaborate headcanons for about 5 years just for literally none of it to matter and for Zoro to just defeat the second to the big bad as usual. I mean holy fuck lol my face would be so red right about now.

This is what i'm saying. Imagine theorizing and creating elaborate headcanons for about 5 years just for literally none of it to matter and for Zoro to just defeat the second to the big bad as usual. I mean holy fuck lol my face would be so red right about now.
nah lol oda won't do zoro that dirty ill believe it if we leave wano next chapter :milaugh:

Funny, Oda himself barely recalled Ryuma slaying a dragon, and yet ZKKsissies thought Oda would write 10 year storyline to Zoro chopping off Kaido's head. He only remembered it while drawing a Punk hazard dragon and decided to do an easter egg, yet they dedicated their lives to this :kobeha:

Goda

while i was never on the zkk train, the hints and story implications were kinda undeniable. so reading the manga is exactly where people got the idea from lul.
i was on the same train until i realized there weren't any fu*king tracks mate.

:risitameh:
Once i realized that theory broke down to basic oversimplification of bias interpretations.

:risitavirus:

i actually did choose 60% possibility for it happening without looking into it too

B

Ballel

"ZKK will happen 100%"
"ZKK is inevitable"
"We can read the Manga unlike Lorrohaters"
"Zorros Arc"
"Zorro/Ryuma stuff"

Nothing of this shit was ever a thing or happened:suresure:

Cant even read and understand a Manga written for children
Imagine caring so much....

Last edited by a moderator: