Character Discussion Is Yamato a male or female?

Is Yamato a male or female?

• Total voters

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah but i guess my point is, if Yamato dropped the Oden persona, would he still call homself Kaido's son and a man and stuff? Thats where my doubt is.
She wouldn't; that's the point. If the reason why she acts like a man is that Oden is a man, then she'll have no reason to act like a man when she becomes herself logically speaking. But if she decides to remain a man even after realizing she's not Oden, then we all can start using male pronouns to address her without any disputes.

Yamato is female, period. See, there is a difference b/w identifying yourself as a specific gender because you feel in a certain way and changing your gender because you wanna pretend like someone else. Yamato simply has an unhealthy level of obsession with Oden, which made her delusional, and it won't be long before she starts realizing she's not Oden. Yamato isn't the same as, say, someone like Kiku.

Can you define a man and a woman scientifically?
It doesn't matter, How you feel, You were born as either One of two. End of story.

She wouldn't; that's the point. If the reason why she acts like a man is that Oden is a man, then she'll have no reason to act like a man when she becomes herself logically speaking. But if she decides to remain a man even after realizing she's not Oden, then we all can start using male pronouns to address her without any disputes.
Well let's hope Luffy makes Yamato drop the act before joining then lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well let's hope Luffy makes Yamato drop the act before joining then lol
Luffy doesn't seem to care. If anyone's gonna make her drop the Oden act, it'd be Zoro IMO.
Post automatically merged:

gender in his generation has the worth and function of a toilet paper
Man, I've got nothing against people who wish to transition for genuine reasons but looking at those dumbasses who pretend like they're gods, monkeys, devils, dogs, wolfs, clowns, etc, makes me feel like humanity is evolving backward. This shit is funny and sad at the same time.:suresure:

I am glad TikTok is banned in my country lmao.

It's still the same as always: She's a girl with an unhealthy obsession for Oden, trying to "be" him.

It was so clear this debate would come forth after all seemed settled with the Vivre Card explanation of her being a cis girl.

Oda just couldn't resists a stupid and perverted bathhouse scene with her showing off her tits to Sanji (obvious nosebleed gag), Brook and Momo...